Disgusting or delicious?
I think it came out of an obese T-Rex's butt as an egg but then the T-Rex accidently had diarrohea on it and then the baby in the egg became horribly deformed and a few days later a dog pee'd on it and then it got worse and 390904390490349850949432940 years later it became a McDonald's
To put it bluntly: Disgusting.
- Disgusting68% (19)44% (7)59% (26)Vote
- Delicious32% (9)56% (9)41% (18)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
It's disgusting to me. I used to eat it all the time. Now? I don't go near that place. I don't care if it's a cheap meal when your hungry, but you can't afford anything else. I don't eat there. I used to eat there all the time, but I'm on a healthier diet and that is definitely not healthy stuff.0
Most Helpful Guy
McDonald's done right is delicious. The safest way to get quality is:
1) Get a cheeseburger (or two), and check if there's any ketchup in there and add some from the pump if not;
2) If the fries are old ask them to make a new batch (they will). Hot crispy fries are a must;
3) Get a chocolate milkshake.
Take a bite of burger and while you chew, insert fries to mix all the goodness together. Wash with milkshake. Repeat. There are insanely better burgers out there, but it definitely is able to hit the spot.0