Poll: What do you think about MacDonald's?

Disgusting or delicious?

Well...
I think it came out of an obese T-Rex's butt as an egg but then the T-Rex accidently had diarrohea on it and then the baby in the egg became horribly deformed and a few days later a dog pee'd on it and then it got worse and 390904390490349850949432940 years later it became a McDonald's

To put it bluntly: Disgusting.

• Disgusting
  • Delicious

Most Helpful Girl

• It's disgusting to me. I used to eat it all the time. Now? I don't go near that place. I don't care if it's a cheap meal when your hungry, but you can't afford anything else. I don't eat there. I used to eat there all the time, but I'm on a healthier diet and that is definitely not healthy stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• McDonald's done right is delicious. The safest way to get quality is:

1) Get a cheeseburger (or two), and check if there's any ketchup in there and add some from the pump if not;
    2) If the fries are old ask them to make a new batch (they will). Hot crispy fries are a must;
    3) Get a chocolate milkshake.

Take a bite of burger and while you chew, insert fries to mix all the goodness together. Wash with milkshake. Repeat. There are insanely better burgers out there, but it definitely is able to hit the spot.

What Girls Said 12

• Some of it can be good, most of it is bad. The chicken nuggets can be pretty nice, and the strawberry milkshake is great, but the rest is bad.

• The nuggets are made from left over chicken... *barfs*

• I think it's disgusting. I haven't had it since 4th grade. I refuse to eat it and to give them my money.
    I don't eat meat and stuff so all there is for me to eat there would be fries. I think McDonald's is really gross.

• As there are only two options and I don't hate everything there but I also don't eat there often, I voted A. I do, however, like the breakfast bagel and the new CBO thing. Coffee is pretty decent in Canada, anyway.

• When you grew up balancing year round sports with school and schoolwork, you learn to like fast food lmao. I don't like McDonald's but tbh I love KFC, Culver's, and Wendy's. I now try to limit myself to Subway, Chipotle and Culver's when I eat out lmao.

If you haven't tried Chipotle, you're not living life to the fullest hahah

• It's been years since I've eaten fastfood and i only eat homemade pizza like once a year. I just hate fastfood i can't stand its smell and taste. I wish all the fastfood chains started selling healthy food rather than fastfood. Lastly, i hate them all (McDonald's, Burger King, KFC, Arby's etc.) and i think theyre gross

• I hate it. When someone suggests going there, I get kinda mad and argue. I believe in looking after my health instead.

• Mac tastes pretty decent here, not so much in a neighboring country though. Not sure why. I thought they used the same ingredients everywhere and are supposed to taste the same everywhere, but it's not the case.

• 99.9% of all fast food of any brand is disgusting. I've been to McDonalds twice in my entire life and I am not going back.

• I haven't eaten there or at any other fast food restaurant since I was 13. I only eat at Chipotle if I want to go out to eat.

• The food is processed so I don't eat there

• The only things I like there are the fries and the drinks.

• You can eat two thrids of your daily calorie intake in out sitting. Waste of time.

What Guys Said 12

• It's certainly not my first choice but I can't say it's disgusting.

• I've never eaten from McDonald's... I know BIG SHOCKER D:

• I love it the food tastes good maybe people should stop acting like assholes and maybe the workers will stop putting spit/boogers in your food :/

• I prefer burger king, I used to like their breakfast but now I like Tacobell's breakfast a lot better

• I'd rather eat a monkey's asshole than McDonald's, it'd probably be more nutritious.

• The way it's made is disgusting, but I am ashamed to say that I still find it delicious

• They are absolutely disgusting

• It's not the best in the world, but it gets the job done and that's cheaply filling me up.

• Never been to one... And after reading your rather detailed description of it... I probably ever will not

• Why the hell people don't like macdonalds I am eating ut today actually

• I think it tastes really good but I don't eat it anymore.

• i'll take it if there's no chickfela or a d's