Which one is worse in your opinion?

I’d say bad past’s worse. Y? coz u cannot undo past…and marks will remain forever.

Bad present…eh ok.. u still have time to fix it. so u won’t totally lose it.

Bad future…. hmmm this one’s even better. U’ve got time in yer hands to make plans in order to avoid yer bad future!!

• bad past
  • bad present
  • bad future

Most Helpful Guy

• Although I can't undo many things I wish I could in the past, it's made me a stronger person and I wouldn't be who I am today. I learned from my mistakes and, even though I'm not proud of them, accept them.

A bad present is just terrible because you're living in it currently, day in and day out. Don't know what tomorrow will be like, pray it's better than today, hope to god it's not as bad as yesterday.

A bad future is the best I can deal with because I don't know it's gonna be bad. I might be all happy thinking it's gonna be great.

What Girls Said 11

• you learn from your past. you can overcome it and know what you did wrong and make sure you dont do it again.
    if your future is bad, you have nothing to look forward to and keep you motivated and moving forward.

• shit im confused lol! after reading all the comments and your reasoning! none is worse. I could only say present is the best coz you get to decide how to make up for the mistakes in the past and choose a path for the future. @.@

• Bad past. Because you can't change it. Especially if you had a bad past.

• Bad spelling and grammar is the absolute worst

• i guess such comment wasn't needed. and i write like this for fun. i write "properly" on my takes, and on da titles and only.

and i hate da word "grammar", i prefer callin it "sentence structure" but anyway... this comment wasn't needed.

• I said bad present only cuz for me the feelings and confusion and struggle are the hardest when your experiencing it. Often times I look on the bad things that happened to me in the past an ya they were embarrassing or hurt but at least its over with and you can learn from that to avoid it in the future. The future is always uncertain and can always be altered by what your doing in the present however there will always be negative shit in your life no matter what you do anyway so.

• I'd say Bad future... I can deal with the bad present cause I hope my future is going to be better, awesome. It's the reason I'm alive.

• The present is fleeting, but the past informs your future.

• Bad past, as in choices you have made right? :p

• Bad present because there might not be enough time for you to change.

• Bad future is worst if you can't change it no matter what you try.

• Bad future for sure.

What Guys Said 4

• The thing about a bad past is whether you learn from it or not. A bad present and future are possible if you have no guide. I accept your logic but a bad past can be important as well

• Bad pasts make you stronger, bad present, well that's life and you need too be strong too endure which you get from said past, and the future is always in progress, always evolving and changing and it's up too you too make it a good one! And that's life.

• Bad present, thigs are difficult and sometimes you get blind trying to see solutions.

• I say a bad future is worst because then you have to worry about it and dread it for a while. A bad past is already behind you and a bad present can become a bad past.