Do you think it's arrogant when people post photos of their wealth/families wealth etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• My sister use to do that :/.

Without sounding like a bragful cunt or anything, And that is not my intention believe me, My dad use to have 2 Porsches and a Rangerover (We've sold both the porsches now), But, My Sister would constantly fucking put photos of these cars on her instagram and facebook and shit bragging about them, and to me that just seemed really fucking dick to do.
    Like, I liked our cars, but i would never fucking brag about them or anything, I can't stand it when people do it :/.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I think it's kind of sad if that's all you've got to base your self-worth on, I really do. It depresses me to contemplate it.

• Arrogant yeah a little. If I had a Ferrari you can bet that I'd post 100+ photos of myself it it a day too. "Oh just trying on my Ferrari with this shirt". "Good day to take the Ferrari for a drive". "I just can't get enough of the smell of Ferrari leather" #FerrariLyfe on everything or something annoying.

• Yeah its bad, but this pic is just someone wishing his/her dad HBD as far as i know

What Girls Said 4

• Conspicuous consumption and humble bragging are always in poor taste to me.

• they are just showing off

• No. If they earned it, who cares. If they're flaunting it obnoxiously it's not cool, but that picture is perfectly fine.

• There's a big difference between that innocent picture and a spoiled 17-year-old celebrity posting pics of the 3.2 million dollar house she just bought and outrageous shoe collection. 😑

• Kardashians/Jenners lmao

• @LuckyNumber5 Haha, you caught me. I was totally talking about Kylie Jenner!