Guys, why would you not message a girl you had plans to meet?

so technically we had plans to meet this weekend.. but i haven't heard from him yet..

and im used to him taking contact so it feels weird for me to message him first... i wanna go out, but non of my firends are avaiable.. so i was planning to ask him to go.. i always feel uncomfortable inviting myself because i always feel like if people wanted me there they would have invited me

Why do you think he hasn't message me yet? by the way we have been on two dates and we had plans to meet on Wednesday (which we did) and this weekend

i need help.. because im concidering asking him to come over for a drink.. but yeah

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he's busy?

• maybe.. but i haven't heard from him at all... so either e found out that he doesn't like me OR he was turned off by the fact that i kissed him on the first date, but not on the second date hence him being confused or/and understands im not that into him

• Who knows? Just be a little more patient.

What Guys Said 2

• So "you always feel like if people wanted me there they would have invited me" has it ever occurred to you that the same applies for both men a women, he didn't text you because if you wanted him, you would've called him...

• if something came up id have to focus on that.