What kind of chocolate are you (QUIZ)?

http://www.playbuzz.com/samanthajones11/which-types-of-chocolates-compose-your-personality?from=TestYourself0

You're 100% dark chocolate!

Sophisticated, intelligent and highly opinionated, you like your chocolate intense and strong. You have a flare for drama and you have deeply held beliefs and opinions. You're energetic, decisive and successful. Fierce and bold, you are 100% pure, delicious dark chocolate!

I have to say that I agree with most of it!
Almost 100% of it ^^

And dark chocolate really is my favourite :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 75% Dark Chocolate, 25% White Chocolate, you're serious, opinionated and irresistible with remarkable creativity. You're sophisticated and intelligent, but you understand people emotionally and you have a warm heart that makes everyone feel at ease. Though you're successful and somewhat traditional, you have a unique flare to you that always sets you a part and one step ahead of the rest of the crowd!

Syra says that she got 100% dark chocolate too :)

• I got 75% dark, 25% white, too.

• Thank you :) :) All the happiness to you too :)

• Thank you as well 😎

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got 100% dark chocolate as well :)
    I actually love dark chocolate orange intense by Lindt 😋🍫

• Oh. I believe i have the same chocolate on my night stand! xD no kidding

• Yeah. Thats true. Many feel like its a good place emigrate to, because it has a very comfortable quality of life. At least that what i've been told.

• I guess that's true :)

What Guys Said 10

• You're 100% milk chocolate! You're laid back, relaxed, open minded and easily go with the flow but you're a hard worker when you need be. You're deeply appreciated by those around you - which you love! You're down to earth and keep your loved ones grounded. You're also intelligent and love to be the center of attention. You're romantic and thrive in long-term relationships because of your flexible nature! You're 100% delicious milk chocolate!

yay i'm delicious... ^_^

but i disagree though about LTR and flexible... i'd not say i'm much :p

love yer quizes by the way :D

• Thank you

U so sure about LTR? Maybe this so telling u something udk yet ;)

My boyfriend would have gotten milk chocolate too, I believe. From the description I mean.

• Hahaha ok ok. U know ursefl better than me. Obviously

• Yup... 8)

• 100% Dark Chocolate
    100%www.playbuzz.com
    You're 100% Dark Chocolate! Sophisticated, intelligent, and highly opinionated, you like your chocolate intense and strong. You have a flare for drama and you have deeply held beliefs and opinions. You're energetic, decisive and successful. Fierce and bold, you are 100% pure, delicious dark chocolate!
    @chocolateismylover now you can see which kind of chocolate is your lover :D.

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42bf-8e12-603197c1883e.jpg

50% Caramel filled Chocolate, 50% Milk Chocolate, you're relaxed, happy and naturally lucky! You're upbeat, positive and the eternal optimist. You always see the glass as half full and you're always looking for the next big opportunity. Lady luck is always on your side and you have a natural ability to be in the right place at the right time! You're the perfect combo of optimism and warmth!

Caramel mixed with chocolate is my favorite chocolate actually.

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4d3e-82f3-6a984cc8ba7d.jpg

75% Dark Chocolate, 25% White Chocolate, you're serious, opinionated and irresistible with remarkable creativity. You're sophisticated and intelligent, but you understand people emotionally and you have a warm heart that makes everyone feel at ease. Though you're successful and somewhat traditional, you have a unique flare to you that always sets you a part and one step ahead of the rest of the crowd!

• You're 100% Dark Chocolate! Sophisticated, intelligent, and highly opinionated, you like your chocolate intense and strong. You have a flare for drama and you have deeply held beliefs and opinions. You're energetic, decisive and successful. Fierce and bold, you are 100% pure, delicious dark chocolate!

:p

• 100% Chocolate Truffle! You're quirky, unique, and totally your own person. You have an incredible sense of humor that keeps you rolling with the punches. Sometimes you're stubborn, but you simply know exactly what you want! You're intelligent and you've graduated from the school of hard knocks in life. Experienced, independent, funny and unique you're one of a kind! You're the most unique of them all!

• 1|0

• Same as you

• Hehe. And what a great club we are forming! It is growing at the speed of light!

• 100% Dark Chocolate

My favorite.

What Girls Said 14

• 75% White Chocolate, 25% Dark Chocolate true 8)
    75% White Chocolate, 25% Dark Chocolate, you're the stunning combination of creativity and passion. You're creative and quirky but you have deeply held beliefs that keep you grounded and guide your decision making processes. You're a mix of introverted creativity and vibrant passion. Your white chocolate side keeps your mostly relaxed and creative but your dark chocolate side gives you an edge that is simply irresistible!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...474c-9992-ea3288695ebf.jpg

• 50% Caramel filled Chocolate, 50% Milk Chocolate:

You're relaxed, happy and naturally lucky! You're upbeat, positive and the eternal optimist. You always see the glass as half full and you're always looking for the next big opportunity. Lady luck is always on your side and you have a natural ability to be in the right place at the right time! You're the perfect combo of optimism and warmth!

I'd say that I believe that :)

• Wow. You're a twix :)

And very nice description indeed. Give me some of your luck? Pretty pls? 😊

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...43a7-8470-e5dbe0fecf2f.jpg
    You're 100% milk chocolate! You're laid back, relaxed, open minded and easily go with the flow but you're a hard worker when you need be. You're deeply appreciated by those around you - which you love! You're down to earth and keep your loved ones grounded. You're also intelligent and love to be the center of attention. You're romantic and thrive in long-term relationships because of your flexible nature! You're 100% delicious milk chocolate!

• m fav LOL

100% Dark Chocolate

• 50% Milk Chocolate, 50% White Chocolate

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...42f2-8c44-7c7f15a6e8e0.jpg

50% Milk Chocolate, 50% White Chocolate, you're the perfect mix! You're creative, imaginative, laid-back and open-minded. You don't sweat the small stuff and people immediately feel at ease around you. You're a true artist at heart with the remarkable ability to easily read people. You're the perfect combination of creativity and sensitivity with a splash of high emotional intelligence!

• Nd this somehow sounds like my boyfriend as well...
      I guess all that has milk chocolate can only sound like him, since he is as sweet.

Anyways... I wouldn't guess! From that other quizz, i remember u as badass! (U got buttercup, if I remember well).
      But I gues u must have a cool exterior and a heart of gold inside :)

• This is very true. c:

• 75% dark chocolate
    25% white chocolate.

You are serious, opinionated and irresistible with remarkable creativity.
    You're sophisticated and intelligent but you understand people emotionally and you have a warm heart that makes everyone feel at ease. Though you are successful and somewhat traditional, you have a unique flare to you that always sets you a part and one step ahead of the rest of of the crowd.

by the way, the quizzes are fun. 👌👌

• You are just a mix of awesomeness, I am coming to realise :D

Oh and thank you so much! You have to thank @MissNowhere. She was the one to introduce me to these quizzes ^^

Im kind of addicted to them now. Nd they're good fun when ure bored.

• Thank you 😛😛

And you're most welcome! And yes, she posts quizzes too. Always look forward to it. 😊😊

Haha, I think I am getting there.

• I did it twice with my second choice on some of the questions it still came out the same. lmao hahahaha
    50% Milk Chocolate, 50% White Chocolate, you're the perfect mix! You're creative, imaginative, laid-back and open-minded. You don't sweat the small stuff and people immediately feel at ease around you. You're a true artist at heart with the remarkable ability to easily read people. You're the perfect combination of creativity and sensitivity with a splash of high emotional

• I really like this description. My boyfriend is either this or 100% milk chocolate. Either way, I can't wait to make him take this quiz and see if he is the perfect match to my 100% dark chocolate.

Btw: cool that u made sure of its accuracy! :)

• Remind me to start tagging u as my Quiz Accuracy Inspector

• LOL hahahaha

• 50% Caramel filled Chocolate, 50% Milk Chocolate, you're relaxed, happy and naturally lucky! You're upbeat, positive and the eternal optimist. You always see the glass as half full and you're always looking for the next big opportunity. Lady luck is always on your side and you have a natural ability to be in the right place at the right time! You're the perfect combo of optimism and warmth!

I love it 😍😍😍😍

• Awww yeahh. I knew it.

• Oh crap, didn't see your opinion. At least you know which chocolate is your lover :D.

• Hehehe i like this milk chocolate description. I have to make my boyfriend take this test. Im almost so sure thats what hed get!
      What a nice complement to my dark chocolate :D hahaha

• You're 100% dark chocolate!

hmm.. okay.

• Why do I have the impression that my boyfriend would b milk chocolate as well?

You seem like a very easy going lovable person. Do u think it is accurate?

• Oh. Dont we all? Im sure ure wonderful :)

• Aw. Well, thank you. :)

• 100% Dark Chocolate

I don't know If I'm all those but I sure love dark chocolate! <3

• 100% Chocolate Truffle :)

• Dark chocolate