Girls, is a 32C in bra size big, medium, small, or big but not too big for a 14 year old?

Hi, I'm 14 years old and I wear a 32C in bra sizes and I was wondering if that was big, small, medium, or big but not too big for a 14 year old, like me. Please don't be rude, I just wanted to know. So, which one is it?

• Big
    22% (13)
  • Medium
    66% (38)
  • Small
    2% (1)
  • Big but not too big
    10% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

19

Most Helpful Girl

• medium! you're fine bb, and congratulations :) don't worry about the size - no matter what size your breasts are, they're the right size for YOU, they're part of /your/ wonderful body, a gift that some people don't take care of or appreciate as much as they should, and you should rock them like you're as proud of them as you are the rest of you.

What Girls Said 18

• The size in general is medium.

But if you are very skinny it can appear large.
    If you are overweight it may look small.
    If you are medium weight it looks proportioned to your entire body.

• They're your boobs so no one else can say if they're big or small because you don't know if they're done growing or what all else is going on with your body so don't worry about what other people think about them.

• The average bra size is either a 34DD in America or a 36DD (can't quite remember). So I'm gonna say medium

• Well it's really a medium because it's dead in between the most common bra sizes which are A, B, (skip C), D, and DD but I and a lot of other people still consider them big but theyre not big and in my opinion they're the perfect size.

• Oh honey, buckle up. You're going to have a future full of expensive bras. I doubt you'll stay a C cup. I didn't. Plus, your chest is very narrow. You may have to get bras custom made.

• It sounds medium to big... =)

• You're absolutely fine.. I was the same size at 13.

• I don't know, seems pretty average to me.
    I was a 32B at 14 too and I was smaller than all of my friends.

• Just about right, I'd say! I'm 32A at best, and would love to be a C, or even a B!

• That's small compared to me. 32 DDD

• medium id say!

• You're average size... now I'm pretty big for a 15 year old (I have a 40D cup, not only that but I'm black) . Also I have been told that I'm curvy /thick by a lot of guys and girls.. but I really don't believe that though..

• That's an average size

• Medium. I think C cups are the perfect size. Not too big, but not small by any means. I'm a B :(

• Thanks and it's ok to be a B sometimes I wish I was a B instead of a C :/

• I am 14 and i am... 34D..

• Lucky you:) I was a 34B at 14 and I still am. That's not too big and not too small but it also depends on your body type (small frame or big)

• I had dd's at 14, I'm 15 now. C's to me seem like the perfectly normal size for 14 year olds these days. It's average in my opinion.

• i wasn't a 32C when i was 14, it seems kind of big... but not everyone seems to think so... maybe i'm just small chested...