What have you done today?

I vacuumed my car, and the walked the dogs.

*then

Most Helpful Girl

• I made breakfast, got a parking ticket on my way to the gym, did some resistance training, light housekeeping. Now I'm relaxing bc I got a party later on today woot woot Lol 👐

What Girls Said 15

• Went to a barbecue, went to the park, went to school, went to two grocery stores, went chatting with a friend, went back home. My parents made a smoothie and barbecue meal for dinner. Now I am watching t. v. called "brave new girl,"

• I died today like 428 times.

• Took a bath, cleaned the house, had lunch, chilled for some hours, went shopping with my sister, went grocery shopping with my parents and now I am on GAG even though I need to clean my room and do the laundry.

• I haven't done much of anything today. Just watched some movies, did some things for work, and been hanging out with my mom. Lol

• Got him at 2:30 am, went to sleep at 7 am, overslept, ate, started homework lol.

• ate pizza yum

• Work, eat and piss

• Stretching, some cardio, and watched a movie... not really that productive

• Uh.. Took a walk. Studied for permit.

Bout it.

• Designed and coded the front page of a website. Only 6 more individual pages to go... plus the translated pages.

• Showered, did the laundry, grocery shopped, napped, and ate. I like an exciting life.

• I just woke up 45 minutes ago so I've done nothing but lay here.

• Cleaning the leaves out of the pool.

• Nothing and everything.

• Went for a run this morning. Finished a job and got paid. Spent the last 3 hours at the beach with my dog. Now im getting ready to make dinner :)

• I bet your dog was better company than most guys :)

• lol mine are too. I'm going back to uni so ill miss them.

• Aw that sucks, i wouldn't be able to leave my dog behind :(

What Guys Said 9

• Went to my kung fu class. Surprised I got out alive, but I felt great after! Bought a few items from the supermarket. Now I'm looking at jobs!

• I had some great morning sex, ate a light breakfast and then went out for a long run on some trails. Now I'm just chillin

• Went to da gym. Ate chipoteles. Bout to watch some Hell on Wheels.

Up Next
    A nap

Then later
    mayB read a book.

• Had sex with my wife, walked my dog, and currently at work.

• Slept in cuz Saturday >.> then studied for finals next week and soon I am gonna go cliff jumping with some friends xD and around 8:00 p. m. my cousin is having her wedding reception about 30 minutes away so I will go to that :)

• You're studying oon summer break? That's dedication

• Actually summer break isn't till next week >-< this school has like three semesters and you choose two and and so my actual "summer break" was winter semester off haha Its fall semester from September to December, Winter from January to the Middle of April and Spring from April to the end of July. Almost done now haha. But at least no classes for today

• I planted a few plants at my moms house
    walked my dog, made pancakes
    Helped the people in the first floor move out

• I spent the entire painting the house, back and front.. I feel ill and I feel like death.
    Not a good day at all.

• I feel ya. I was a painter for a month. I didn't last Lol weather can be brutal.

• Work, and still working.

• İ played bloodborne on my ps4 all day