Am I the only one who thinks Caitlin Jenner wants to date black guys like the majority of the kardashians? Rate Caitlin Jenner out of 10?

Am I the only one who thinks Caitlin Jenner changed into a female to date black guys like Kim , khloe, Kylie, and Kris? By the way I'm a female.
I kind of believe she doesn't only like women.
Are you sure she doesn't like black guys.
Am I the only one who thinks Caitlin Jenner wants to date black guys like the majority of the kardashians? Rate Caitlin Jenner out of 10...?

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if she wanted to date a half black, half alien from the planet vega with three genitals. Why should we care? It's her choice and I won't judge her on it...

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I actually didn't think what her sexual orientation was going to be until now - I suppose up to her who she dates - I don't rate anybody because it is just a number

0|0
    0|0
  • Dear god I just threw up a little. So yeah he probably wants to play the crying game with some poor SOB. And he's totally going to freak once he finds "captain winky". But holy shit how could you not know with that adams apple and deep man voice. Rate? Seriously? How about a -100 cuz thats a dude, na matter what anyone says a chick with a dick ain't a chick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. You are the only one who thinks that.

1|0
    0|0
  • She can screw a mailbox for all I care.

Seriously who gives a crap about what these other people do? Are peoples lives so pathetically boring they just have to watch other people live their lives for entertainment?

0|0
    0|0
  • what she likes is her own business i guess.

1|1
    0|0
  • Where is the " please jump head first into a pool of acid" option?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know about black guys but all Kardashians are attention whores that is for sure...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes you are. Bruce was conservative republican, I doubt he would be dating any black people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont care what that duyde does with his deformed penis and it she looks likw what she is a gay dude with a deformed penis

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope not.

0/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Still a mam none the less!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• What is your obsession?

0|1
    0|0
  • nah nah too much hype over her

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't surprise me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's very beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • He still likes women

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about that

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think she is any sort of hero. She had way too much publicity for doing something that ordinary people do every single day. That publicity should be more focused on actual good causes. Charities. Our troops who risk their lives everyday. That heroism. Not a sex change. I refuse to even look into this woman's life because of the simple fact that its over rated. Sorry, not sorry. I'm a lesbian, in case anyone thinks I am just being judgmental, and this still does nothing but boil my blood. Way too much publicity for something that shouldn't matter. If she wasn't rich then no one would have cared. Smh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do we even know what her sexual orientation is? Sorry I don't follow this stuff closely. But from what i understand being transgendered has to do with gender identity and nothing to do with sexual preference, so we can't assume she's heterosexual..

1|0
    0|0