Xbox vs Playstation, which one do you prefer?

I'm curious to see which most prefer? I've always had a playstation since I was a kid. I bought ps3 when it first came out and loved it but I had to leave it behind when I moved to the states. My brother already had the xbox 360 slim so I didn't think it practical to buy another game console. But I'm thinking of trading the xbox and getting me a ps4 (I would wait for the ps5 but it's estimated to be released on 2020 and that's just too far). I find that it has better games. So I'm just curious to see which you prefer and why? Thanks :)

• Playstation
  • Xbox

Most Helpful Guy

• My brother has an XBOX 360 and I owned an XBOX.

I used to have a Playstation, he had a playstation 2 (spoiled kid growing up, I had to work my ass off for these things and got used only), an my moms boyfriend has a ps3 and ps4.

Found I love playstations a lot more. They look less clunky and the games are better to me. Also less childish and less of an eyesore.

• Finally! Someone who understands me lol

What Guys Said 15

• I've always liked Playstation better in general. I own both a 360 and a PS3. I don't have a next gen console, I mostly stick to PC gaming at this point. Although if something amazing comes out I may look into a newer console.

• playstation will always get my vote. Just the fact that they have naughty dog in their corner is enough for me to stick with them for the long haul

• I have always preferred PlayStation.

• I've owned both, but I've got to say the Xbox platform (One or 360) is the better one.

• this is going to sound weird... but would you believe me if i said i have never ever played on either one... i feel like a dinosaur... oh well

• playstation 4 <3

• I don't play either but I have a real hatred towards Sony. It seems like everything they make is quirky or just not quite right. The whole hack thing was (and still is) pretty ugly too. Microsoft may be a big / evil corporation too but at least I can handle dealing with most of their stuff.

• For many years, I do not play. I Prefer Playstation of habit.

• Shitbox vs Gaystation... im not shure BUT... since gay marriage is legalize ill go with Gaystation 😋

• Ps4 is better on paper but x box is better.

• But ps has better games in my opinion

• No offense I like pc. It truly is the master race

• My sister is a pc gamer, my bro is into xbox and I prefer playstation lol

• I prefer Xbox because of halo. And I hate playstation controllers but at least the ps4 controller is finally nice.

• Quite the opposite for me. I hate the xbox controller. I can never get used to the stupid letters. I keep thinking of square, circle, triangle and x.

• they are colored but they don't stand out which makes it kind of suck in some games I think.

• See I'm the opposite, when a colored button pops up on the screen, I get confused like what? huh, then I look down at the controller and boom I'm dead :/

• Secret third option: get a nice gaming computer, and download steam.

• ehhh my sister likes computer games, I really don't. I hate computer games more than I hate xbox lol No offense :)

• I just feel like the Triple-A gaming industry is shit right now, and platforms like steam are where all of the good games have gone.

• They all have their ups and downs. I feel like 2013 ha terrible game drought, at least for me. But 2015 has awesome games coming out :) e. g rise of the tomb raider (CAN"T WAIT!!!), mortal kombat, RE revelation 2 came out earlier this year. Then uncharted 4 and mirror's edge catalyst are coming out next year, hopefully by then I've switched to ps4 :D

• I prefer a computer, owait they are all computers.

• PC master race :P but from those two PS4 this is what i have

• Anyone who prefers Xbox based on anything by ms titles is clearly a fanboy.

What Girls Said 6

• PlaySation because Singstar is just way too awesome. :D

• *PlayStation

• Based on the name I'd assume it's a singing game? I prefer action adventure games like Tomb Raider or Uncharted or fighting games like Mortal Kombat. Some of the games I love aren't sold for Xbox. That's why I miss my Playstation. in my opinion it has better games

• PlayStation but I got Xbox instead :(

• Nintendo products

• playstation. free internet, wooo

• Neither. I'm a PC gamer!

• PCMASTERRACE