Goodbye G@G, I'm leaving?

LMFAO the great llorando strikes again :P. I didn't say I was leaving G@G, I just said I was leaving. I'm leaving my house to go to the grocery store.
Update.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

What Guys Said 10

• No one cares bro

• Why would anyone care if anyone left gag though? Yes gag is amazing and I'm sure most of you guys are awesome

But at the end of the day they are only leaving gag, and stricktly speaking they are random people off the internet

How could you deveop an emotional attachment with members of gag from over the internet?

Further more they could be lying about everything, their whole identity.

Zeros and ones

We all are just random fuc* tards trying to help eachother thats it.

• Are you doing this for attention lol? If you want to leave, then just leave. No need to tell everybody. Nobody's holding you haha

• No, I'm seeing if people actually thought I meant gag when I said I'm leaving.

• You always seemed popular with the ladies i hope that carries over into the rest of your life lol!
    peace dude

• You stink of desperation.

• Oh it's not desperation, just wanted to see how many H@Gers actually thought I was leaving G@G.

• Lol don't scare us like that /: you trickster you.

• It's a dangerous place out there! There won't always been a report button to use so be careful!

May the force be with you!

• Goodbye, and why?

• I never metnioned I was leaving G@G, I just said I was leaving, and I am leaving, I'm leaving my house to go to the grocery store.

• I never said goodbye cause I thought you were leaving G@G either, I simply said goodbye and why? :o

• Hahahahaha xD good one.

• I dont care !!!

• Yeah, well I don't care to be honest. I've seen you around a couple times and you came across as a bit of a jackass.