If Aliens invaded the Earth, which group would you join, the revolutionary army or Aliens' allies?

If Aliens invaded the Earth, which group would you join, the revolutionary army or Aliens' allies?

• the revolutionary army
    42% (5)81% (17)67% (22)Vote
  • Aliens' allies
    58% (7)19% (4)33% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
The poll shows that 75 percent of girls support Aliens, and 75 percent of guys support rebels.

0|0
6|13

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The revolutionary army of course

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Aliens so I can see what kind of genitals they have

2|4
    0|0
  • Depends if they were peaceful or not

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably the aliens. I hate humans anyway 👽

0|1
    0|0
  • Revolutionary army. I will fight for the human race B|

0|1
    0|0
  • I love Aliens! I want to meet one! *whispers:then I'll make my final decision*

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• The reason that all the girls are voting for the Aliens' allies is because they know that those aliens have tentacles and want to have sex with older women. ;)

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1580241-do-you-believe-that-there-are-extraterrestrial-aliens-with-tentacles

0|1
    0|0
  • Which ever side is strongest i guess.

Im not going to join a bunch of a few dozen / hundred pricks with shitty weapons if it means fighting a universal armada of millions of aliens with laser guns and shit xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what the alien's intentions were but I don't particularly like humanity so I'd probably just stick with the aliens, if I could.

1|2
    0|0
  • Fuck everyone who choose the aliens
    Seriously you will just become a slave race who follows the orders of alien beings

0|1
    0|0
  • i'd join da aliens... i'd learn many secrets about their superior technology :D

2|0
    0|0
  • Not enough information

0|1
    0|0
  • i think if aliens invaded, there wouldn't be any human armies left. if an alien species had the technology to travel light years through space, their weaponry would be so effective we wouldn't stand a chance.

1|1
    0|0
  • I should stick with my own kind on this one, the revolutionary army.

0|1
    0|0
  • If aliens can reach us they would wipe us out..
    If they have the technology to space travel our puny guns won't do shit. xD

Aliens, if they're peaceful. I'd probably go with them to their planet if they offered.

0|0
    0|0
  • earth belongs to human

0|1
    0|0
  • Who ever pays the best

0|0
    0|0
  • Revolutionary. Do the aliens offer human food, sex, movies, water, homesexual acceptance? Nope.

0|0
    0|0