First Car: Camaro or Infiniti?

In 16 and getting my first car soon and I'm torn between these two. The colors I was thinking g about was

Purple
Red
Black

Which kind of car and which color do you think I should get?

Camaro
First Car: Camaro or Infiniti?

Infinti

• camaro
  • infiniti
Also. Which one is more expensive. I think the Infiniti would be more expensive.
I. Gonna go with the infiniti g37 2012

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• http://i.imgur.com/YYSAhOc.jpg

I swear I'm not biasd... I'll have to say Infiniti.

• Camaros are cool looking cars but the muscle is often overlooked and when pushed to the limits, it will outperform and surprise new drivers. I would suggest getting a car that you can get used too then get a newer car. My cousin got a 2015 sports car as his first car and crashed it twice within 2 months of owning it. Me on the other hand own a 05 regular car and it looks as good as it drives and haven't had any accidents. I think it's pretty cool that you are getting to choose from these models at such a young age because its a privilege not everyone gets, but you should think how high insurance will run as well as the risk of showing off or texting while driving. You can say " I'm a safe driver" because everyone is obligated too, but I have seen texters on the freeway going over 75 and I pray that they don't hit me. Be careful!
    I chose infiniti because their engines run up to 300,000 mi if taken care of properly. A camaro will cost you tons of gas and insurance.

• If the Camaro is a v6 they will get similar mpg but that defeats the purpose of the vehicle... If its a V8 it will be wayyy faster. And LS engines are known to last up to 300k if properly take care of. Look at old LS1, LS2 Camaros and Corvettes or the LS based 6.0 5.3 engines in the trucks. Pretty bullet proof if the oil is changed on schedule.

• I've always had a love for the Camaro, it's one of my favorite cars.

• Wow, what the fuck. I hope you're a good driver so you can put the car to good use.

• Camaro plus stick shift = all the smiles :D

• Until you decide to try winding roads

• Honestly I know you picked an MHO and you maybe have your mind made up but for your first car if you want a fast car I would buy a slightly older car... if it snows where you live I would not buy either. Get an older WRX, or honestly a 4th gen Camaro or Mustang. Or even a Neon SRT-4 or Cabalt SS, Sentra SE-R, Celica GT-S, Mitsu Lancer, Ion Redline, Mazda Speed3, Acura Integra, Honda Prelude, Civic Si, Accord v6 manual and on. All good front wheel drive or all wheel drive (besides stang and camaro) and they would be really cheap and any would put a smile on your face :)

• Or buy and fix up a tired muscle era car! That's what I did and its fun haha but they are not good daily drivers. More of an awesome extra ride.

• 0|0
    • @johnson123
      16 year and a camaro or infinity. Not possible!

• I am gonna throw out there the model is like a 2006ish G35 coupe... and the new Camaro's didn't even come out till 2009 so its going to be likely more money... this seemed like a somewhat loaded question. To clarify @TheGrumpyCat and @johnson123 were asking what model of Infiniti you were looking at. Saying "an Infiniti is like saying a Chevy or a Ford, you need the model of car since Infiniti makes other vehicles. It should have been listed a G35 coupe or a Camaro. Would have been helpful to know price and engine, and transmission options too... by your likes of peoples comments it seems as if you wanted the Infiniti anyways though. Ciao @Asker

• @novaLS
      Yes exactly! Without knowing specifics, full car name and model etc, what can we help her with?

Yes, i am rude, but you should not get surprised for this after looking at my username and 'about me'

• Red infinity or black Camaro.. The choice is yours.

• Camaro red color will look awesome :)

• You're 16 and those are your choices? I drive a fucking container on wheels lol

• Lol I work at Wendys. Trust me I don't come from a wealthy family, I have to work everyday after school to get the things I want.

What Girls Said 4

• It's not a good idea to pick an expensive car as your first car ever. Inexperienced drivers often destroy their first car, until they become more experienced. You'd better buy a used car at first and save your money for a good car when you'd be more experienced

• I would get an Infiniti if I was you lol they're just really awesome and so aerodynamic :)

• Camaro! No question

• i love the camaro!!!