Do you feel your mho percentage reflects on helpful you have been on this site?

• Yes, I believe I got mho each time I felt I deserved it.
  • No, because at times people pick sugarcoated answers or too lazy to pick at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes no matter what you say, the dumbest MH is rewarded because it's someone's crush on the site who gets it just for even saying something unrelated to the question. Also, even if one's answer is the most popular, gained many upvotes, and is full of fact or good advice (with links) someone has a predetermination that who will get MH will simply be the person who agrees with them. It's as if it's no longer a question looking for help, but seeking out validation.

When I receive MH I'll go looking through the other answers to see why I got it sometimes. Was I the only answer? Were the other answers too short and didn't give much detail? And other times I look at it and think, "Oh okay, I guess I did give a pretty good answer after all."

I try and be as objective as I can be, and sometimes if I am absolutely torn with who of a few people to award the MH to when some answers are very similar, I'll award it to the person with the lowest Xper so they can have a boost.

What Guys Said 14

• To a certain extent, yes

At the lower mho percentages it's hard to tell. Like the person with a 12% mho doesn't nessesarily give better advice than a user with a 7% mho. For example some users give amazing advice but also give a lot of lazy answers/memes that offset their percentage. My mho % would be much higher if I never posted meme of gifs.

However I do think the users who have a high xp level and still have close to 20% or higher do tend to put more effort into their responses and have given better advice. Like kheserthorpe was above 20% and without a doubt his advice was better than most of the other users here.

• it really depends on individuals, if you believe that it means something that actually gets you a little bit comforting, a piece sense of acomplishment. either you just bend to endlessly vast and hazy social satisfaction of "helping others". in fact is helping yourself through the day and night.

• Nope, i got mixed feeling for sure on that one.. I see people who just joined
    and got a MHO of over 15% and they are level 1 and people do have
    multiple accounts to fund just 1 account... No way in hell they are honest
    but you let one of us do that shit and we be banned also people are too
    lazy to pick the best answer they sugarcoat things too much,,

• Maybe I deserve a few more but because of my relative anonymity and other sometimes sugar coated answers it hasn't happened much. But when I get MHO's it is usually a fairly good answer so maybe I should try to write more like those all the time haha And with some of the questions on here I can't help but have a little fun which then I know will not get MHO buts its fun haha

• I feel every MHO I got was well deserved... but not all MHOs are given for best advice.

Sometimes MHO is given because the answer validated what the Asker wanted to hear.

• Nah, I don't think it does with most people, I used to be amazed at some of the stuff I'd get MHO for. Also, if you go through some profiles and look at their opinions they've been given mho by the people who they're in a clique with and who's ass they constantly kiss. MHO% means fuck all really.

• No, because the more questions you answer, the lower your percentage gets. But half the time they don't even pick a MHO, and the other half the time, they pick whoever says what they wanted to hear, even if it wasn't helpful

• no not really... especially if you're an active user

• Nah, mine should be 100%. All of my answers are so helpful to everybody.

• No because sometimes many people give helpful opinions but only one will get MHO and sometimes asker do not even pick MHO while other times you are not helpful, with all that said MHO is not too imprortant (at least for me)

• Pathetic little cuckolds will give MHO to the hottest girl they see.

• Yeah. Probably

• No because people on here usually pick their friends for mho and are bias because well ego.

• Plenty of my troll answers have received MHO.

What Girls Said 7

• Nope, I feel like my mho percentage should be smaller, since I know I tend to give crappy answers sometimes. Sometimes I'm like super confused why someone picked my answer as the MHO.

• Can't vote either way. From what I've seen in the very short time I've been here is that MHO is better than Xper points. It does appear to give some sort of definitive measure. There are so many practically worthless comments that simply accumulate Xper points without helping in any way. With due respect, I'm sure there are Gurus and Masters that have that status because of longevity and not for their helpful answers. Maybe I'm missing something with Xper, but I feel the terms Master and Guru could be dropped.

• I agree.
      Some people gained their status and rightfully deserve it.
      Others just give a few line answers and gain that status as quickly as possible because they are always here

• I agree with you too. There seem to be some highly capable and experienced people here, who command much respect. They are not necessarily of the older age groups, either.

• You're right.
      Some people are young and full of wisdom.

• Not really. Because most of the time MHO goes to the person who kisses the askers ass. And not the person who actually gave solid advice. I think mho should actually be rewarded to the person with the most upvotes

• Honestly, I give amazing advice. Most people just can't handle the truth.

• I'd have to go with B. That speaks the truth.

• Nah. Most the time, people choose what they want to hear and I'm just an asshole about most things.

Though, I don't really consider myself overly helpful.

• Nope. I'm not helpful at all.