What's the worst place to be black in America?

Most Helpful Guy

• Alabama.. it's so bad down there they are debating whether or not mixed race children should be legal in that state.

Most Helpful Girl

• Does this question really matter? If you want to focus on black America then at least ask where the "best" places or ask what are the worst/best ways to act when black in America.

In relevance to your question, Texas is most likely the worst. I lived there and luckily in a very diverse place, but it's home to the annual KKK parade and several KKK groups that commit hate acts. Having lived in South Georgia and been in much of , Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana, those are also not the best places if you won't to steer away from it.

I've been to at least half the states, and in some Northern states, it's not common to see many blacks so you might get stares but nothing else.

Now let's focus on more important things like the best places to raise a family or live a city life, etc.

What Guys Said 4

What Girls Said 8

• Every state.

• Maybe Compton or New York.

• The White House

• I'm not sure how it is everywhere else, but I've always lived in the Midwest/South and it's not too great.

• anywhere near the klan! KKK
    😦

• Where's the worst place to be black in America? America.

• I heard it was Mid west mostly with Mississippi added in.

• Texas has 18 KKK organizations