Your prediction of humans in 100 years?

Fun topic.
Tell me what you think.

Most Helpful Guy

• There will be lazer shooting robots everywhere protecting their owners (humans) and everyone will have an interstellar-drived ufo in their garage with which they can travel to distant galaxies and visit a newly founded alien civilisation located on a floating city on a huge gas planet, like in star wars. I also hope there will be lightsabers available for sale.

No seriously, I dont think there would be too much of a change. Sure, lots of things have evolved etc. everything will be newer and 'better' and faster etc. but i don't think major fictional things would have been invented by then.

Most Helpful Girl

• I say everyone has to wear these weird suits when they walk outside and they have weird slang that's just a bunch of words smacked together, like hurglmerg or something. And I think the whole world speaks one language now, because I don't know it just makes sense (or at least there's more dead languages then there used to be). I think mohawks will be way in and so will perms maybe? I feel like houses will be made of metal or like steel or something for some reason. Also now they feed us like gruel and crap to keep us healthy and the government controls everything, including our diet and clothes and crap.

What Guys Said 7

• time machine will xist... i pray for it!!!

i don't give a shit about anything else as long as we r still nice-lookin, healthy and we have time machines in our houses... who gives a fuck who'll run this planet and how countries would be divided? :p

• Fat people everywhere

• Everybody will be bisexual

• It's true, if you think about it Freud was right everybody is bisexual we choose our sexuality. Once the stigma against homosexuality goes away people will be having sex with both genders. However people will obviously have preferences, much like some bisexuals like men more than women and vice versa.

• Electric vehicle would be a lot common if not completely replaced gas fueled vehicles.. The source of our energy would largely come from renewable means and infrastructure is designed to be sustainable

• I predict it'll rain a lot and I'll still be on here trying to figure out human sexuality.

• Much more technologically advanced and dependent, more lazy, and generally the same in the sense of a thin layer of goodness and a heck of a lot more darkness underneath...

• None of us will ever know

What Girls Said 8

• Redundant or extinct. In the first case, the prediction of AI and robots taking over will be true.

In the second, mankind will either have suffered a huge natural dister, like being demolished be an asteroid or there will be n unstoppable bacterial mutation that will see off every living creature.

Optimistic, ain't I !!

• We all be naked all the time

• The same but lazier! as technology will do mostly everything.

• The rate of obesity will rise significantly.

• Oh yeah and robots, robots will take over a lot of jobs so lesser jobs will be available for humans but I don't think that'll happen within a 100 years. Who knows tho.

• We'll turn into robots.

• Hopefully more understanding to oneanother

• we will all be cyborgs how cool would that be