Why do car accidents happen on the freeway?

Personnally i find it so easy because all you do is drive straight so why does it happen?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• It's common sense! Speed and and sudden stops are clearly obvious! other than that, switching lanes without signals will cause accidents considering the speed on a freeway... and to add to that, people on phones are the worst! Anyway! for all and any reason there are, they all have to do with the speed, because on a freeway your speed is much much higher than on any road, so any mishap will result in greater damage. ... ~ 😶😕

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because drivers are human, thus commit errors.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Speeding. Drunk driving. Weather conditions. People not paying attention (phone, talking to someone in the car , tired --falling asleep etc.), Vehicle malfunction--lose control etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it is because people want to rush and drive at high speeds and can't slow down their cars fast enough to prevent an accident.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reckless driving. I have noticed some drivers will tailgate, switch lanes without using their blinkers, cutt off other drivers and some will go over the speed limit.

0|0
    0|0
  • people don't know how to use blinkers when switching lanes.

0|0
    0|0
  • can be difficult when changing lanes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• human error, tiredness, speeding, weather, unexpected obstructions in the road such animals

http ://www. driving-test-success. com/causes-car-crash. htm

0|0
    0|0
  • People get distracted and if you lose it it's harder to recover at speed.

0|0
    0|0