Guys, do your texting habits reflect how much you actually like a girl?

the longer you take to reply does that me you generally aren't that interested?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Not always true, in fact some guys take a little longer to get back on purpose so they don't seem overly interested and too available.

What Guys Said 6

• Sometimes, but a lot of times I hate feeling "obligated" to text when I really don't have anything to text so I'd rather just say nothing.

• barely. if i really like her i might text her when its inconvenient to me but pretty much the way i text is just the way i text.

• I don't like texting so it'd be more based on how willing I am to put up with it on a given day.

• Definitely not because I barely text at all under any circumstance.

• No, not at all. Sometimes, it could be even the other way round -- we are unsure how to give her a good reply, so would think of replying later. Also, some guys don't like to text a lot, whether or not they like the girl.

• No not at all. But that's the type of reasoning only girls come up with because that's how THEY usually are...