In the real world. M, if you had the choice to be a superhero or anti-hero, which one would you rather be?

I'd honestly rather be an anti-hero. My reason is because since a lot of people will most likely take a superhero for granted and the fact that the justice system in my country (US) has always been corrupt (giving child killers, child murders, murderers in general and rapists lesser sentences than people just for possessing marijuana), I might as well take justice into my own hands in a much more violent and gruesome way than superheroes would do. As an anti-hero, I would careless about what the government or society has to say or thinks of me. My purpose as an anti-hero would be to wipe out all of the scumbags (with strong evidence against them) who terrorize innocent children (or innocent people in general sometimes) such as child predators, murderers, gang members (who terrorize the streets with drugs and killing innocent people) with my guns, blades and long list of other weapons I possess along with a martial arts background. I would have the same physical abilities as Red Hood/Jason Todd from the Batman comic books along with have a very similar costume as him.

• Superhero
  • Anti-hero

Most Helpful Guy

• Anti hero? U mean villain?

• No. There's a difference between an Anti-Hero and a villain.

• Anti-heroes are the unwitting heroes, those who do not have a clean character, that are not bright white teeth and perfect hair, they are the underdogs, the "hero" who will get his hands dirty, who will make the tough call. Who won't show mercy on those who have done wrong.
      Anti-Hero
      imperfections that separate them from typically heroic characters (selfishness, ignorance, bigotry, etc.);[1]
      lack of positive qualities such as "courage, physical prowess, and fortitude," and "generally feel helpless in a world over which they have no control";[2]
      qualities belonging to villains (amorality, greed, violent tendencies, etc.)[citation needed] that may be tempered with more human, identifiable traits (confusion, self-hatred, etc.[citation needed] In fact, antiheroes often blur the moral lines between the protagonist and antagonist;[3]
      possibly noble but ambiguous motives pursued by the belief that "the ends justify the means."

• @girlsscoutsrevenge yeah my friend told me thanks 😃

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• anti-hero definetely... i just find it annoyin when ALWAY super-hero won everytime i was readin comcs... ALWAYS... >:(

but i don't have bad intentions... i'm just a anti-super-hero basically... not a villain :p

• Well I have to admit... anti-heros tend to have better powers and abilities than the good heros do! :-P

• Anti-hero all day.

I already have a strong neglect for authority and have a very different view of things like capital punishment and kill or be killed philosophy; I'd rather shoot The Joker in the face than lock him up since he will be dead and it will end his crime streak. I'd also be able to play sides and collect cash then completely fuck the villain over and get more cash.

• "M"? What does that stand for?

• Nothing. Just a typo.

• @asker Understood. There is an ancient story fairy tale/myth about an "M" that I once heard so I thought you were referring to that since it has to do with something very similar.

• anti-hero, that way I know the criminals won't become repeat offenders

• I would be a true superhero and kill all marijuana users.

• Anti-hero. I'd love wiping out bastards.