Mention your country's best place to visit and best dish to eat?

Most Helpful Girl

• The best place to visit is debatable but I would say it is whale watching in vancouver. I live close to Toronto about 2 hours by train and bus from the CN tower but I do not think a tower is that interesting. It might be interesting if you are into man made buildings but I prefer to look at nature so I vote for vancouver.

The best dish is also debatable since all the famous dishes are cheap dishes and there are thousands of multi-cultural restaurants that it would be the same as asking "what is the best dish in the world" since it will be found in Toronto anyway. I would the Lobster from PEI is the best dish to eat but that is only if you like the taste of lobster.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Not sure. I mean, as a foreigner, the main attraction is Amsterdam. Other than that, I always really like Maastricht. I was there a few days ago on vacation. It's not really typical Dutch, because it's almost Belgium, but the atmosphere is great with nice people and great street bands. I also like Haarlem and the Keukenhof is also great to visit in spring, because of the big tulip fields.
    About food, unfortunately, we're not good at warm dishes. Just not our thing. We're great at making beer and I would try the stroopwafel. I've seen tourists paking up their bags with them, because they like them so much.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../500px-Stroopwafels_01.jpg

• I agree on this Maastricht is indeed a nice city

• Any island, depends on your tastes. I'd propose Santorini or Crete. Don't forget to eat souvlaki

• The pearl or katara

And any good restuarant at those places to be honest.

• Any restaurant , order lachi and puchka/pani puri

What Guys Said 4

• England... That greasy burger van outside ASDA.

Classy five star dining with your chef 'fat Dave'...

• was thinking the same thing, though i was going to say pot noodle.

Guess england isn't known for its culinary prowess

• Definitely not..
      All of our food is just fucking take away's and imports. We have no food from our own culture.
      Go down to any set of shops and tell me there isn't a fucking Chinese or Indian take away.. xD
      That's why us Brits pretty much have the highest obesity rate in Europe.

• I'd recommend visiting the airport so you can get the fuck out of here.

• I am from the Netherlands and except Amsterdam, The Hague and Utrecht i think someone should go to Haarlem and go eat a tompouce

www.bakkerijbrunninkhuis.nl/images/tompouce.jpg

• Visit San Fransisco, eat crab cakes from Maine.