Russian people help please?

Is there anyone Russian on here who can translate this "Сукин сын" for me pls? My ex boyfriend is russian and he just said this to me , google translate is not reliable so if anyone here is russian or understands russian i would appreciate

Most Helpful Girl

• He called you a son of a bitch

• Oh wow :S thank you for translating for me!! i see you are from russia would u mind if i messaged u some stuff and could u translate it for me in English please? he has said a lot of stuff that i haven't understood but now im thinking it could be bad stuff

• You're welcome:) Yes of course

What Guys Said 5

• He said "son of the bitch".

It doesn't really makes sense to address a woman in such way though, i. e. she's definitely not a "son".

• Yes I speak Russian sadly you only want my knowledge for understanding swear words.
    The direct translation is "bitches' son" but in English that doesn't make sense so you say "son of a bitch"

• sukin syn
    ''son of a bitch'' sounds about right because ''suka'' means bitch.

• it's a offensive word that can mean many things.. so yeah he's not being a great person right now.

• Time to break up :/

What Girls Said 1

• pretty much translates to son of a bitch...