What do about a potentially broken knuckle?

I've taken some aspirin and put ice on it but it's still feels proper fucked. I don't know if its worth going to the doctor's over if they can't do anything about it besides tell me to take an anti-inflammatory; What do?

To save time I got into a fight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ice it until the swelling goes down. It's obviously going to be sore for awhile even if it ISN'T broken and is just badly bruised. If the pain hinders you from doing every day tasks then maybe pop into a med center and see what they have to say.

• Just tried to put my shoes on and almost died. Hopsikal it is; You'll get MHO.

• Good luck, chief. Hopefully they do more for you than just a pat on the back and a "suck it up".

• They'll be getting a close up of my left knuckle if that happens.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd go to a doctor with it... but I've never broken a Knuckle... a few fingers and my leg but never a knuckle...

• you should go tot he doc.

What Guys Said 2

• Go get an xray on Monday and they can cast it if its broken

• If I get a cast it will be a sore sight.. I'll be signing people's names that don't even exist anymore, like "Get well soon! Tupac Shakur", "Hope it was worth it, asshole! Patrice Oneal", "Were you not aiming for his face? Buzz Lightyear".

• You have to heal your hand. I broke my ankle in FEB and had to deal with it all sitting around all day

• get an x-ray. you may have chipped the bone.