Where are the real men?

when i ask where the real men are im asking where the intelligent, down to earth, genuine, fun and interesting men out there? They dont seem to be anywhere..
I dont think im asking for too much... i just want someone to love me :/

Most Helpful Guy

• They are in the middle of the classroom being really quiet taking down notes
    You never see them or hear their anecdotes
    They are shy and quiet and you won't give them the time of day
    Because when they try and they stutter you merely walkaway

You ask where all the real men are at
    So I'll tell you the truth
    They're back in the friend-zone trying to ascertain
    If they'll be there temporarily or should hop on a train

All the guys that you see, all the guys that you've dated
    Have set you're standards so high that you've separated
    Yourself from the only real guys that would care about you
    In lieu of a good time with a guy with confidence

So approach the shy guy and try something nouveau
    Go up to the guy and say "Hello"

Ok I did the best I could to make it rhyme. This was very difficult.
    Hope you understood the message

• i did... but i can't talk to shy guys.. if a guy doesn't show interest it makes me super insecure... i need someone he isn't affraid of showing interest...

• How do you think guys feel? Exactly the same actually
      Keep trying to talk to shy guys, they tend to be the best people either that or they're planning on taking over the world.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

• He's in the corner ( figuratively speaking) with a book waiting to get his turn with you. Yet you're probably looking over him for the loud mouth kid who ain't worth shit to begin with LOL. i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Intelligent-check
    down to earth-sometimes lol
    genuine-check
    fun-check
    interesting- i think so!

AND YES I FEEL THE SAME WAY, Just want someone to love

• I am right here old school guy

• I wish I knew where they were too because many of them fear commitment, failure or are not sure how to become a man x. x

• ugh... life :/

• I don't quite get this either! So many of my guy friends have great potential of becoming the men women are looking for these days but they tell me they are afraid of being bad role models, believe they'll never make a large enough income to support a family or just want to nerd out on games with their other guy friends for a lifetime. I feel bad for all the women out there including yourself trying to find a soulmate!

• I was going to raise my hand, but you've got quite the line already. So, no need.

• There's probably more around you than you think. Just got to keep your eyes open and get to know more people.

• i guess.. i just find it difficult to meet people.. im not a super social person..

• Well, the only way to get more social and find it easier to meet people is by actually getting out there and doing it. Easier said than done I know.

• You've asked this question twice already lol.

• No? My profile and my memory says otherwise

• Well there was another anonymous user who was ranting about there being no real men left, my mistake for confusing you to.

• Fake man reporting in.

• Well im made out of wood... so not me it seems :'(

• oh hey there ;p haha and what one of the other comments said haha the friendzone probably has a couple haha. but yeah there are lots of nice guys you just have to find them :) i'm one.

• i dont have any male friends... so no friendzone to look in... and telling me "i just have to find them" doesn't really help me

• try making some guy friends

• They're with all the real women.

Some of these questions...

• Saw them all heading into a local bar, "Fill me up" I think it was called, friend of mine said it had catching tunes, was a bit put off when he told me they offer a free rub down, don't like people touching me.

• The real men are where the real women are. Only few left and those who are left, are mostly taken.

• I m here. Where r the real women at who can go 50/50 hold her own?

Women seem to think men should be made for her consumption

• you'll just have to settle im afraid.

• Running away from you as fast as their burly legs will carry them?

• well maybe you don't have those characteristics either

• whats your point?

• yes.. im down to earth, i have a job, i study, im funny, genuine and interesting

• if you're also attractive, then i don't see the problem

• The real men are with the real girls.

• I'm busy plowing my girlfriend of 6 years.

• I'm a creep.

• either you have too high standarts
    or you were not looking in the right places
    or you didn't approach yourself to guys that you think are the type you are looking for

• i dont think i have high standars.. so i guess nr.2 or nr.3 might be my problem

• You won't find any on here... tell you that much. Go too a library, that's where I met mine :)

• the real men are in the motor city Detroit lol !!!

• Hi i'm here =D

• but you live in egypt D:

• We are around.

• Check your friend zone.

• i dont have any male friends.. so no friend zone to look in

• If you're not putting out a friendly vibe why would they be friends with you? I have a good amount of female friends and we're pretty close. It's not hard as far as your past male friends, did you actually try to be close to them?

• im always friendly.. and when i say they aren't interested in being my friends i mean they want something more then friendship. And i was super shy and i never talked about feelings etc (realised later that its a family issue) so i never tried to get close to them.. But i know i have a problem and if i get the chance i'll try to get close to any future male friend

• Who was it who said 90% of women want the same 10% of men? It's tough being female and even tougher being a guy not in the top 10%.

• Me too i just want a girl to love me but because of i am ugly i know that none of them will like me

• welll you haven't met every girl in the world.. so you can't say for sure that non of them like you

• They are out there, but they're all probably married. I'm taken, sorry.

• so should i just stay single forever? since all the good once are married or/and taken?

• Where do you live? Obviously there are men out there. Try putting yourself out there by either engaging in more community work and volunteer work. It's a good place to start to meet nice guys who aren't all about themselves and more about helping others.

• They're at home with their real women, the rest of them are none of the things you want and are merely boys! haha

What Girls Said 9

• *looks around* yea i think you should keep on searching
    media.giphy.com/media/xYdighjRYh7JC/giphy.gif

• Well if you are asking about this site, you are unlikely to find them, but you will find plenty of creeps, pervs, and insecure guys for sure! And if you're obese, they will give you 10/10 rating and will ask to marry you.

• im asking about in real life.. and im not obese lol

• Real life you will have a much better chance of finding what you're looking for, those guys don't seem to hang out here. Or if they do, they are quite rare.

oh too bad you are not Obese, you would have had marriage proposals left and right here.

• I think most of them are either in hiding or taken😢

• What does that even mean? "Real men"? How do you classify that? Seriously. I don't get it.

• Everywhere we just have to look closely

• I am a real man

• If you want to find someone different you need to know where to look. I was drinking and dancing until 3 AM, didn't meet anyone intelligent. You get what I am saying? lol

• i've been wondering the same thing haha and came to the conclusion, that they are a rare species

• For real I need an answer to this question. All I see are cocky guys where I am from :/