Any other mid 20's ladies out there kidless?

I'll be 26 in 2 weeks and don't have kids. I recently started having intense baby fever... I've never wanted something so badly in my life. My boyfriend and I have only been together for 6 months so it's too soon for us to try. We both want one but our relationship is still so new. Any girls out there who feel the same? I could use someone going through the same thing to talk to.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I am 29 and only slightly interested in having kids. I think its perfectly normal and common to be childless when you are in your 20's and 30's. In Canada, over 50% of adults over the age of 18 are single. Back in the 1920's, it was probably about 5-10%. The government still keeps statistics on marriages and divorces but no longer publishes them because they do not want to increase the likelihood of people divorcing or never getting married.

• I know a bunch of people in their 20s without kids, relax!