What ethnic group/race are these guys?

What ethnic group/race  are these guys ?

Updates:
they both trini's

0|0
14|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. They could be anything from latino to middle-eastern.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• They both look Indian to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The tall lighter one looks middle eastern and the short darker one looks Indian

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I also don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably South Asian (Indian). They could also be Middle Eastern.

0|0
    0|0
    • but they r racist against blacks tho, not them but generally indian people

• My inference would be because when the British went to India, they classed the Indians by skin tone and culturally, they favor lighter people of their own, and blacks are darker. Besides that, blacks have a horrible stereotype in which a lot of people tend to believe because it's portrayed so often.

Although, I've never had a bad encounter with Indians. I live in an area that is primarily Indian. I know black people who've had bad encounters, but Indians seem to be pretty tolerable to me. The ones that do seem to do a decent job at seeming not racist.

• By the way, what does Indians being racist have to do with what they look like?

Also, I get messages from Indian guys thinking I'm pretty more than any other race, so they don't seem very racist to me. Some are and some aren't.

• Pakistani or Indian

0|0
    0|0
  • South Asian?

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian?,.,,,.

0|0
    0|0
  • South Asian/from Pakistan? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian... they look like them

0|0
    0|0
  • Who knows? Those brown men are hard to tell apart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian most probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian. Why?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They both look middle eastern to me, for sure. They don't really look Indian, to me, to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indians for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • How are we supposed too answer accurately? These days they could be anything. Next question

0|0
    0|0
  • They look to be from south or west Asia

0|0
    0|0