I have baby fever REALLY bad and it's driving me crazy!! Help?

I have it REALLY bad. I REALLY want a baby so bad but it's the timing pretty much. I'm not even WITH the love of my life currently but I am in love with him. What do I do? I'm like "too bad I can't just have a baby right now!" 😑😕😣

Most Helpful Guy

• Your an adult so its up to you. But the question is are you READY for a child and not just WANT a child. They take everything from you. Not in a bad way, just something you should prepare for. Also, make sure the father is a good guy. Someone who won't back out on you and will stick around when things get tough.

• That's true. Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• I do too! It's okay. Focus on building a good career, maintaining a healthy body, increasing strength, being a good person and improving your nurturing and mother abilities and some day the perfect guy will fall into your lap!

• Thank you. I should work on those things. I'm just so crazy about it that I've started asking myself "what if I got pregnant before finishing school?" because I want to go to college to become a pharmacy technician and start next month, I'm so crazy about it so it's like what if I had sex and got pregnant in college or something. I do need to exercise and I was getting into it but then I started having an ankle problem so I stopped. Joint problems. I have improved a lot compared to my early teens but I still need more improvement on my temper and how I am with my emotions, because I know with babies and kids you have to meet their needs no matter what always. And I've been getting a lot of good practice and experience with my little nephew and he feels like my baby. Plus my sister is pregnant with her 2nd baby. I'm in love with this one guy and I totally feel it but it sucks because we lost contact and I don't have his phone number so I tried messaging a few of his friends on Facebook

• Yeah. Well if you can't do things like running or jogging, try weight training to build muscle and see if that helps with getting in shape. For example - you could do crunches, leg lifts or work your arms while not being able to move your feet because of the ankle injury. As for your future husband - give this guy a chance but I would also open myself up to the possibility of meeting other guys because he might not want a baby as soon as you do and if you are off at college, you might see him less.

• Ok. Thank you

What Guys Said 7

• Try baby sitting someone else's kid for a while.

• I help with my nephew whenever I see them but it's not all the time.

• Awe that is too cute. It's normal for that to happen to younger women!

• If said guy hears this he will probably run like hell (unless he's like hitting 30)

• Don't have a baby if you can't care for it fully. Otherwise there is nothing to do.

• dont' do it. babies suck

• Someone better tell him to hide his condoms so tiny holes don't magically appear in them...

• Calm you tits.
    When it's time to have kids, you'll have them.

What Girls Said 1

• I have it also but then i look at the mess my two year old daughter makes constantly and i'm like nah. she likes to chew her food then spit it into my eyes -_-

• Oh my gosh. My nephew is about to be 2 and he does things like that too and it doesn't convince me or change my mind or anything haha. It seems like nothing changes my mind or how I feel about that job. As if it's totally meant for me lol they are a lot of work and supervision though