What was your earliest memory? How old were you? What year was it?

I'm feeling nostaligic tonite

Mine was when I was 2 or 3 years old around 1984-1985. My father took me and my older brothers to go see Beat Street. On the train ride home, I seen someone do what I understood later as a bump off probably cocaine then get spray cans ready to go tagging. After that, I don't remember much except going to Wrestlemania II in Uniondale.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• shoot. i learned to walk at nine months and i guess i went running outside and ate shit on the step. i had a lump the size of a c cup boob.
    i remember that very well -_-

• My earliest memory was when I was like 3 years old and we were moving out of my old house. I remember standing at the stairs that go down to the basement and seeing my parents bring up colorful toys or something. I don't know

• I was born in 2000. My earliest memory that I can say with certainty about, is at age 1. I remember when the had placed me on a table full of cloths and things like that, to take a picture of me after baptizing took place. And yes, there was a picture of me on a table. When it came back to me, that memory, it was like I always knew it from the moment it happened by I left it to the "attic" of my mind.

• I was 3 , I think. It was probably 1999.

I remember watching black and white silent movies, and also I went to this school and they gave me some papers to write.
    I though it was a test and got nervous.

Because I could not read, I remember writing big alphabet on each blank page
    😛😛😛

• They gave you papers to write at 3? And you thought it was a test being I'm sure you hadn't had one by that point? Interesting; I dig. :)

• The second one was at 4. :p

• Ummm I rmber my little sister taking her first steps so I guess I was 3ish... I can also remeber running towards rose bushes at the same age... I had a bit of a strange obsession with rose bushes

• I was 4 years old and eating snake and that was one of my earliest memories.

• Hmmm. The first memory that popped up was me reading my Disney books that my mom brought me.

• My second birthday party is my earliest memory.

What Guys Said 10

• I was a year and a half so it was in 91. it was around Christmas time. My dad had just come in with my sister and she showed me gum that my dad had bought, I wanted it and started crying for it, but she wouldn't give it to me because she knew she wasn't supposed to.

• I remember sitting on a huge plush bear, I was 8 months. I remember my moms voice telling my not tell let me fall off. My dad had his hands around my waist so I wouldn't fall off. The bear was beige with a white belly and I was wearing a white onepiece. After that, everything is blurry

• Shitting myself. I was two years old, LOL.

• I am about 10 months old and chewing on a shoe lace. I can still remember the taste. There is actually a picture of me doing it, and maybe that is why I have been able to remember that.

• My first memory...

It was warm, dark , and wet. Then, a sudden burst of light and insane pressure like I had never felt before. Farher dressed in white pulls me forward, mother bites the cord...
    - Dwight K Shrute

• I think I was 9-10

I remember looking in my kitchen

That's it

• You dont remember anything before the 4th grade?

• How in the world do you remember something that happened when you were 2?

• Psychologically, the earliest memories a child can have is at 2-3 but to be able to remember it later on in their life the memory either has to have a compelling memorable factor about it or there has to be a repeated instance of it (I. E. watching Barney on a daily basis) within that age.

• I was 2 and I climbed out of my crib and went into my Mum's room at night.

And at Nursery/Pre-school I hung off the slide and the carer came out and got scared.
    I said something like ''I'm fine'' and dropped onto my feet like a badass.

I was a wild child.

• Honestly, blood and a room spining. I was 3.

• Nostalgic, lol.

Thousand Oaks, California, at 2 years old. Barrel full of geraniums and ants, and I got into it.

• My earliest memory is eating peaches in preschool