Guys : What would be your reaction if a woman said, "All you men are same!" and then started crying?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would shout "and all you women too!" Then we cry together and eat ice cream. 😉

What Guys Said 21

• da fuck? Bitches be crazy

• I would probably comfort her because I hate seeing anyone cry and figure she got dumped or her man left for some reason.

• I'd probably ask her what's wrong and comfort her and make sure she's alright. If she just said it and then never cried (not that I would want her to cry, of course), then I probably would just ignore her and think she was being a b.

• She's obviously just been through something hurtful, most likely a man has mistreated her and she is unable to think straight from the pain.
    I definitely wouldn't blame her for it but assure her that not all men are the same although it may seem that way.
    I'd probably try to comfort her.

This is if she's someone I know, if it was a random lady in the street I'd just sympathize with her and move along.

• You reap what you sow. If all men she dated are apparently the same - implying they are crap, that tells a lot of her if she has to do with such men.

• my brutal reaction is saying to her that she's a worthelss asshole and that all girls are the same as well. now the fake me would just laugh and tell her that she's fucked up funny. either way, i would tell her to go fuck herself and realize women are just as equal

• Comfort and show her that not all men are the same. Most likely she has had bad experiences with men in the past that either caused physical damage, emotional damage or both.

• Fuck that.
      It's much more likely that she's trying to manipulate you.

• @Tarvold or she could just be emotionally distressed from a bad experience with a guy that used/took advantage of her.

• "Could". But that is a very low probability.

• I would think she got a bad deal with men she had dated

• I would be like "holy shit! That grammar!"

• She just needs a hug

• Smile and walk away.

She is a lost cause.

• I'd think "She sounds pretty sexist and isn't getting her way..."

• 1. She's emotionally distressed, it's possible she doesn't mean it.
    2. Maybe she has had bad experiences with other men before.
    In that order.

• "ohh another one of these, when will it stop"

• Feminism would be my first guess...

• I dont know where my pie is
      But when I find it, you will be sorry 😣

• Ugh CHAIN*

• @bards haha sometimes I think that you are super hilarious 😀

• I'd tell her "well, if all men are the same then why are you still looking?"

• 'Dayum!!!' But honestly, what could I do?

• She must be s fool, all men are definitely not same.

• I would shrug and walk off.

• if she's hot, I'd say let's have sex.

• give her a shoulder to cry on then try to sleep with her ;)

What Girls Said 2

• She needs a hug and I'll take her to the male strip club. Give her some pennies and she'll be good in no time

• I would think damn she's sexist.

• I'm actually glad there is someone on the women's side of things that sees it the same way.

• I'm that one girl who is really weird and am more about men's rights here in north america than women's