Why doesn't this guy like me?

I don't get it, I'm so likeable.

He's a really dumb guy for not liking me

Most Helpful Guy

• No one is entitled to be liked by everyone. No matter how pretty you are not all guys will find you attractive. Just like not all women find Channing Tatum attractive and not all guys find Megan Fox attractive even though they are one of the most attractive people in the world. Beauty is the eye of the beholder. I know it sucks when you like someone but they don't like you back and that's a sad fact of life but you know what I am pretty sure there's someone way better than the guy you like plus he would like you too. Good luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe cause you are cocky as fuck?

What Guys Said 5

• maybe he doesn't like women who are so full of themselves?

• That's dumb :D

• yea, I can see you're quite the catch...

• I'll let it go because that made me laugh.

• Maybe you are not his type or he has other reasons. Just because he does not like you does not make him dumb

• Not sure if you're trolling or you're really that stupid

• Not sure if you're truly that... oh wait you don't matter enough for me to bother thinking of a comeback.

• you sound like a real treat, not

• I don't like you either.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe he's smart instead of dumb for not liking you. you didn't give us any reasons why he should or he would