U. S. President: Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?

• Donald Trump
  • Hillary Clinton
  • Im not American or I just want to see the results

Most Helpful Girl

• Hopefully neither. Trump is too radical. He also lacks diplomacy, runs his mouth too much. He'd end up causing 3rd world war with his blunders. Hilary can't even keep her own e-mails secure, I wouldn't trust my trash to her, let alone an entire country. And I will never forgive her "What difference does it make?". She blurted that out after 4 US diplomats died because of her passive politics. This country needs someone smart like Ben Carson, but he's not strong enough to lead and there's little hope he'll win.

• Anyone that isn't those two. Unfortunately people will vote for them for the wrong reasons.

• "Smart like Ben Carson"

Yeah, the guy who thinks homosexuality is a choice, give me a fucking break...

• @surfofthenomad

Umm actually homosexuality is a choice.. There is no "gay gene".

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry I will never pick Hillary Clinton to be honest neither of them are who I want in office, but Trump is the lesser evil out of the two of them.

What Girls Said 6

• Why are people stupid enough to vote for Donald Trump? And I mean seriously? If you don't like Hilary that much, abstain from voting but don't screw up the country by choosing Donald Trump.

• Bernie Sanders

• I'd pick anyone over fucking Donald Trump and I would like to see a woman president too even though I dislike the fact that Hilary is a republican.

• Is that even a question? Hillary of course

• Illuminati wins. Hilary.

• I seriously hope no one votes for Hillary Clinton. Even if it would be a "nice change" to have a woman in office, that doesn't mean she should get votes because of her genitals.

• Trust me Liberals will exploit her woman status and get her elected.

• Bleh, thats what I'm fearing.

What Guys Said 27

• Trump has stated that "most" migrants coming into the states from Mexico are rapists or drug dealers. And though "some" are, most are people looking for money to support their families and work extremely hard at jobs many citizens will not take.

And his comments on POWs is absolutely stupid and offensive to all vets who have served their country, something Draft Dodger Trump avoided with numerous deferments he bought.

Not someone I would want to see in any position of authority in the government.

• No, he said that illegal immigrants... societies trash that Mexico is dumping here, are rapists and drug dealers.
      He also said that he wants to make the legalization process faster so these hardworking people can become citizens.

• As I have said, Trump states Mexico is sending them, which is not true and stupid, as I already showed. In his speech he said "When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best... They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people." And the "with us" is not a typo, he actually said that. And after making this large group of people out to be all bad, he ten assumes "some" are good. Yes, some drug people with money can keep getting back in, most that come are hard working people sending money back to their families.

I hope I am on the right speech. The sites that have the speeches usually don't give a date for when it was said nor where it was said. But the speech I am talking about is the one in which he officially announced his bid for the presidency.

• And after listening and not hearing about that distinction, and not hearing about how he would speed up the process, I read a transcript of the whole speech. Hard to figure what he was saying at times because he kept stopping and restarting in different directions, but nowhere did he talk about the difference between legals and illegas, and nowhere did he speak of speeding up the process. So I repeat to you, if you have a link to a speech that addresses those, please share it. @Intellectiskey

• I'm not American but if I was, I wouldn't vote for either of them. They are both way too conservative for me. The only guy I would vote for is Bernie Sanders. The only situation where I would vote for Hillary is if it was a super close call and she and Trump were on a head on head race. In that case I would vote for her not really because I want her but because she's the lesser of two evils.

• Even though I'm a Hispanic rapist drug smuggler in Trumps eyes at least he's out with his ignorant stereotypical racism and not a hypocrite like Hillary

• People who think Trump can even pass a Republican primary are idiots. He's only running for his own publicity, he'll never be president.

• Trump: I have the hair of an orangutan and will build the Great Wall of Mexico
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuP1e0RNF-0
    www.youtube.com/watch

Hilary: Remember Bill Clinton and all the stuff he did, well I'm his wife and I've worn many hats also I'd be the first female president

I'm not American but I feel like Rand Paul is your best option for president.

• Hillary being happy about getting a pedophile free when she still worked as a lawyer. Never forget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Trump isn't any better though.

• Agreed. Vote up.

• As a lawyer she had a job to do, and she did it. The prosecutor failed miserably by having the evidence destroyed (the underpants were given to a lob, the lab cut out the part with "evidence" on it and returned the rest of the underpants which had nothing on it to test, and threw away the part they had tested. then the prosecutor tried to keep her from seeing what was left of the evidence. Legally, the case could not stand up with the evidence destroyed (by the prosecution and its lab). She worked a plea deal which got him a lighter sentence than would have happened if the prosecution had done its job (unless the sample did not have any proof in it, in which case there was no evidence to begin with) there would have been a case to try. As it was, though at trial the case might have been totally thrown out, she worked the deal that still found him guilty. And the laughing I heard was from both her and the interviewer over how inept the prosecution was.

• There is a difference between doing your job and being happy about giving a proven pedophile a lighter sentence. No amount of justification will change that.

• Trump is the most honest person we could ask for. Yeah you might all get offended at what he says but just because you're offended doesn't mean you are in the right. There are LOTS of illegal Mexicans coming over here bringing drugs, robbing people, raping women, they even kill, rob, and rape other Mexicans who came here illegally. I happen to know of someone who was mugged and had to watch a bunch of illegal Mexicans gang rape his girlfriend. But they will NEVER talk about something like that on the Liberal news because they're usually too busy guilt tripping us white people over a cop shooting a black thug in self defense. On top of that Donald Trump is a Christian and would be the best representative of Christianity this world has had in decades, and most Mexican immigrants are Christians. The liberals are trying to outlaw Christianity so even if you're an illegal Mexican immigrant you're better off voting for Trump because it'd be better to get deported than sent to a reeducation camp.

• Hillary Clinton is a demon in a dress. She plays right into the pro-business and fuck the population camp. Be the biggest mistake america ever made if she was elected. Right enough america isn't even democratic any more. The real people in power pick who gets office not the people. It's a farce. Get everything you need from the net now. The last free medium of information exchange is getting censored when that ugly boot gets in. She believes in taking away civil liberties. Just like obama, Bush and blowjob bill

• Personally im not planning on voting, police just don't interest me. Also I think most of then are just puppets.

However if I was forced I'd go with Trump. I wouldn't mind seeing a female president, just not Hilary.

• Hillary won't win and after the elections u will know that I am right

• I'm fine with a female president... I really am
    As long as it isn't Hillary

• Trump blew his shot this weekend (as if he actually had a shot), and he still has several months worth of primaries to further make an ass out of himself.

• Battle of the clinically insane...

• They're both just so awful...

• Is this really what its going to come down to? fuck politics!

• Don't think both are good options

• Anyone but Hillary

• I would have to say Trump, I don't like Hillary

• Trump; Hilary is a psychopath and one of the chairmen of Monsanto.

• doesn't matter.

• Can we please have other options? they both suck!!

• Interesting that more women will vote for Clinton, despite the lies and server coverup. Oh wait! Young people don't vote, you are all too lazy. NO worries.

• Donald Trump, easily.

• This is one of those 'would you rather be eaten by a bear or die of leprosy questions' isn't it?

• dryislandcastaways.files.wordpress.com/.../turddouche.jpg
    And once again, the choice between a turd sandwich and a giant douche.

• Neither. Trump has displayed to be very fickle while Clinton has displayed to be ill-qualified for president from her recent years.

• We don't need another sex scandal! Or another Benghazigate! Or a president who deletes public property to prevent incarceration.