I am joining the army three years from now would I have time to build muscles so they can accept me?

And how many times should I work out a week thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• You have time. But you actually just need to build strength. If you can pass a PT test you'll be fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you can't get in shape in three years' time, then I don't know how to help you.

• Lol I was just asking

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I'd be a cop, at least you'll be keeping a community safe rather than lining the pockets of corporations..

• Why join the army when you could sign up to become a Monaco policeman. They carry swords. And it would be a great place to meet hot super wealthy chicks...

• Nah dude I wanna go to the special forces my whole family is from the military

• Umm I think you posted this on the wrong opinion. However I'm a backcountry camper and I work out around three rims a week. But I also bike to work almost everyday. Anything is better than nothing.

• Ooh okie thanks