Why aren't people kind?

why won't people be kind and treat everybody well? :/

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Because kindness has no benefit, contrary to popular belief, bad things generally don't happen to bad people.

• {Why aren't people kind?}
    Why do you continually insult people?

• lolol... because you gang up all your friends here, and try to say how i can or cannot post. and say i'm a bad person for being naive sometimes... ok. i don't get where that is in the site's policies, but OK... aspie.

• no... but then it's amusing that your buddies say stuff like "why do some women have larger boobs than others do?" and then critique me..

oh, and i have no DSM condition. i used to see a psych long ago, but he never diagnosed me and but he was a dope since he said atheism is a sickness...

• You say he was a dope so you may well have some issues to work on.

• im very kind.

What Guys Said 2

• Because they want to be preemptive and not be nice to people who would not be nice to them. That, and some people just see no point in it, they just do their own thing and make everyone else around them miserable without any remorse.

• Kindness takes effort, and not everyone deserves it.

• i believe everybody does.

• ok... but i'm not allowed to make comments. why? because you retard subjective brain says so? here's what, if i make another comment not to your liking, perhaps come and find me and beat me, and see what happens then, eh?

• Christ alive, where'd that come from?