I like this guy.. but theirs 1 Problem.. he's on GaG?

We've been talking for a well that's my business but I feel like I've known him forever. I know he doesn't feel the same since we are soooo far away. I know its crazy. By what do I do? How do I handle this? He's awesome, funny, super nice and so interesting. I find him intriguing. He doesn't know how I feel by the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• So tough having a crush and you can't talk about it probably here. You think he doesn't feel the same - If you are sure he doesn't, don't risk friendship.

• Well I'm not gonna lie it seems like he does but since we are so far away it makes me think he doesn't because of that reason.

• Ok you have to look it like this - You have a great friendship - If you say something and it doesn't work, friendship ruined - If it does work, some kind of LDR - Is it worth it?

• Yeah... You are right. I'm just gonna dust it off and move on. I dont want to risk the friendship that's forming.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sorry, but I've already told you how I feel. Can't we just be friends? Who knows, maybe in the future things may work out.

• It's okay. I like you too😂

• I met the love of my life and the girl im going to marry on Gag. Anything is possible.

What Girls Said 0