Can you actually be in love with someone you never dated?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I think so

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Yup it's possible I've been there.

What Girls Said 6

• yup can fall in love and out of love at any time with anyone. its not significant. what you DO about it is whats important.

• i don't think so. that's called lust or infatuation. you may think it's love, but it's not. You'd have to know the person very well, inside out to actually be in love with them, even dating is not enough, you'd have to be in a long committed relationship, I believe.

• I think so. There are plenty of people that fall in love with their best friends and hold on to those feelings for very long periods of time, sometimes without ever acting on it or even letting the other person know.

• I think it's just infatuation. Until you can know them on a deeper level then it's love.

• daTING doesn't MEAN KNOWING SOMEONE IT JUST MEANS you're MAYBE GOING TO FUCK. YOU CAN BE DEEP FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE FALL IN LOVE AND NEVER DATED.

sorry about the caps.

• That why I said When you know them on a deeper level it can be love. Other than that its infatuation. How are you gonna love someone you don't know on a deep scale.

• no you can't. you are simply infatuated

• No. You are either in love with the idea of them or just feeling a crush or infatuation towards them.