If you were offered a chance to be an immortal, would you take it? And what would you do after?

Also, as an immortal, you won't age. At least not past like adulthood. So it's kinda like the Wolverine :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If its immortality like wolverines that he's not really aging so yeah
    If ill become older and older and ill look like a sceleton each year and will feel death every second even if i can't die so no

• Classical immortality usually involves the total absence of aging from adulthood onwards or a very slow aging process over hundreds of years.

What Guys Said 11

• First immortality, then the bitches images5.fanpop.com/.../...krox-3422908_500_375.png

• I don't know. With the way this world is, I'm not sure I'd want to stay alive. But then, there could be some nice things about living forever, especially if I can stay young enough to accomplish a lot of things.

• I wouldn't want to be imortal but I would like eternal youth. So Id stay young as long as im alive but I could still die, just not from aging.

that would be awesome 😎

• 0|1
  • No way -Eternity is too long you would get bored

• No. People who live over 90 seem to kinda hate it.

• Hell no I do not want to live forever as everyone else I care for does not

• I wouldn't. I think life would become dull one day.

Also I imagine the human race one day going extinct while I am immortal and being all alone. Sounds more like a burden to me than anything else.

• I wouldn't take it
    1. I wouldn't want to live to see all of my family die.
    2. Immortality would have some bad downsides. Like aging old struggling to life but could not die.

• No. Lost Odyssey changed my mind about that big time.

• It's a console Role Playing Game about a soldier who has lived for over a thousand years. During the game you unlock short stories that tell you snippets of his long, long history. They were about his travels and the people he met, befriended and married. About the children he fathered only to take them to the grave again as time dragged on.. Watching people die, losing everything you hold dear, over and over and over again. A never-ending cycle of love and death with him as the only constant. Those stories are comprised of only text and some music to set the mood but boy, did some of them make me utterly depressed... Living forever is a curse in many ways.

• War against humanity

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know if I would. I believe people go to heaven or hell after death.

• It depends on the aging process. If I would still be constantly aging, and feeling on the verge of death though unable to die, I wouldn't do it. But if I stayed young, I would take the chance despite the heavy burden. I'd try to help society the best I could, and once humanity ceases to exist I would go on to live among other life forms.

• I was thinking more of like the Wolverine. He doesn't age. He just keeps living.

• I'd take it. I'd jump from a skyscraper just to see what's it like.

• I guess I would but would feel sad that everyone else around me will die (including my teenaged brother), which would suck.

I would just be a loner seeing how the world will look centuries later and what new inventions are made.

• But you cannot skip forward into time. You do have to live out all those centuries. Getting to see the advancement of technology to way beyond today's sci-fi depicts would be neat, but it would be a slow and agonizing wait. I think.

• @Remonster
      I know, it would be sooo slow but I guess as a loner, it would be worth being there to see all the changes.

• Humm, I don't think I would.