İs 6'4 and 6'5 only perfect height for a guy? Anything more less is not tall enough? Or anything more is too tall?

I am 6'3 so I am only an inch shorter then 6'4

Most Helpful Girl

• 6'4"-6'5" is the tallest I would date. I'm super tall myself so I don't want to be with someone who is that much taller. Thankfully most guys are not much taller than you.

• How tall are you?

• Because that's way too much of a height difference. I don't want to stand on my tip toes just to kiss him! My dad is 6'7" (so 6 inches taller than me) and he's a giant. It's way too tall. Anyways, it would be so hard to find a guy that tall. It's rare for anyone to be that tall so why would I limit myself like that? If I did that, I'd be forever alone.

I hardly ever wear heels because I hate them. My husband is 6'3" and it's perfect.

• Guys on this website always seem to be more obsessed with height than the women.

Most Helpful Guy

• 6'3" well above the average

• Above the average yes but what do you mean with ''Above the average''? İsn't it tall height?

What Girls Said 5

• You're too short.
    How's the weather down there?
    Grown an inch !

• There isn't a one-size-fits-all "perfect height." That may be perfect or good for some women, but too tall for others.

• There's no "perfect" height. My husband is 5'6'' or 5'7'' and he's perfect to me. Anyone taller is too tall, because I am 5'5'' and I hate feeling like a dwarf next to a man. Most of my co-workers are 6 ft something and I don't find them attractive (I'd never date them, if I was single). It all depends on girls' preferences... Everyone's different.

• I don't really care much about height. That's on the tall end for a comfortable dance partner, but that's about it.

• For a short girl, that is really tall/tall enough

What Guys Said 1

• Just as long as the dude is taller than the girl, I think is the preference. You're good, yo.