What phone do you currently have?

What phone do you currently have?
I recently got this one and i love it! I got it two days ago it is pratical. I am so happy i waited i got a great deal. I wanted Samsung 4 or 5 but i still found them too pricey and there are the newer samsung phones out. I think it is a huge step up from the piece of shit i had before. I only paid $49 plus tax. I am not popular so i am not paying a lot money like i did last time.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• What phone is that?
    This is mine:
    cdn04.androidauthority.net/.../...ress-shots-3.jpg

Fucking great phone, bought it unlocked for $350. I'm gonna keep it until something on it stops working.

• I have the ZTE Supreme. It's pretty much a knock-off of the Galaxy S3 at a fraction of the cost! Had this phone for almost 2 years and has served me very well!

www.androidcentral.com/virgin-mobile-goes-supreme-new-zte-5-incher

• I have several smart and feature phones, none of them current. I always buy used because I care nothing about having the latest, "greatest" phone. If it gets the job done, I'm happy. And my primary voice phone (I have 3 active lines of service) is a Kyocera feature phone (KX-440) and I have a box full of replacements in case I need them. But this one's been serving me well since 2005. Two of my smart phones stay in my vehicles full time so I can answer calls hands free via Bluetooth. When someone calls my main number, all of those phones plus my home phone rings, so I can be reached by dialing a single number no matter where I am.

• I have a Nexus 6 purchased from GPS. It's the blue whale. 64GB. Has a zagg hdx screen protector and a ballistic tough jacket maxx on it. I don't buy phones on contract cause UDP is of more value than subsidized discount.

Also, what does being popular or not have to do with buying a phone or how much you pay for it?

• Trust me, you won't see a popular kid without a good phone.

• Yeah, big red don't play that game here. The moment I go to subsidized I lose my UDP. As I said, my low data usage will be like a gig a day. I wish I had your plan but I don't know of any provider here who would offer something like that and cover the areas I need coverage in.

It's really cool they did that for you without asking you to give up on your data. Remember as everything gets faster and more connected, as time passes and we start viewing more data heavy content online, data will used much much more, don't give that UDP up easily.

Oh and my N6 is worth it cause of a nice dev community, fastboot oem unlock and the vanilla stock images I can get off Google.

• Well I am with Wind mobile. I activated my plan Sept 2012.

• I got a G4 <3

• 1|0
  • I don't have any of those Blackberry/Android type phones. I still have a flip cellphone - before those smartphones came out.

• Galaxy S5

I like it soo much I don't even want the s6

• I have the note edge

• Have a iphone 5s and a Note 4

• Windows phone

• Do you, like not know the actual model?

• It's still new like the new window a phone that came out iget the modle number mixed around all the time its like 365 or 378 ehhh I don't know

• Turkcell T50

• I have two phones. For a couple reasons but the main reason is simply because the only reason to have a smartphone these days, is for the internet, and even that's kind of stupid. I have an Iphone 4s, and an LG Chocolate Touch. I use the Touch for calls/texts and the Iphone for the internet

• iPhone 6 plus

What Girls Said 6