Do you believe in UFOs? Did you know there are 70,000 sightings every year?

Do you believe? A lot of researchers think they are not physical objects, rather interdimensional objects. Interesting.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay i was actually just on a road trip and when we were in the car there was this light way up in the sky. We thought it was a star or plane at first but then it looked like it was crashing. BUT THEEEN it went all zig zag in the sky and it was moving around everywhere and it was going super quick. and we were all like "WOOOOAH" Then it disappeared into the trees. We still have no idea what it was. So to answer your question, yes sorta

Most Helpful Guy

• There are many more people who have epilepsy. During the moments preceding an epileptic crisis people can see weird things. 1 in 26 Americans will develop epilepsy in their lifetime. An estimated 3 million Americans and 65 million people worldwide currently live with epilepsy.

Thus why wonder if many people see weird things?
    It happened only once but I did see Anubis, right next to me at 5 ft in the largest street of the city. It was weird because he wore an overcoat, lol:

http://www.egyptpast.com/gods/anubis.jpg

. 5 minutes later I lost consciousness.

It didn't make me an Anubis believer.

But I read a lot about auras and since thence I don't wonder when I smell or see something that shouldn't be there. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Unidentified flying object (UFO) can be anything in the sky that hasn't been identified yet.

What Guys Said 12

• Do I believe people see shit in the sky that they can't identify? Sure.

Do I believe the unidentified shit in the sky is alien spacecraft? Not so much.

• This would be awesome if it were real. But Im too much of a realist. If I am however proven wrong I wouldn't mind.

• There are HOW many planets in the universe? It'd be incomprehensible to believe that we're the only beings living in it.

• I believe in Aliens.

I also believe they -never- visited us, and those sightings are by just a bunch of red necks who had too much moon shine while out in the woods and saw a shooting star or something.

• When I see shit in the sky that I can't identify that makes it a UFO... That doesn't mean aliens are flying around checking out my neighborhood though.

• I believe in UFOs but I don't believe they are aliens. Most likely the government experimenting with technology, in my opinion

• A lot of researchers? Which ones? Of course I believe stuff has been seen, but they aren't necessarily what some people think, if they're anything. It's just unexplained sightings.

• Yes I do. What that unidentified object is I don't know.

• Yes. I've heard some pretty convincing stories.
    One guy actually got DNA evidence which was proven.

• Link to it, please

• @jaquesvol here:

whatculture.com/.../...ve-aliens-visited-earth.php

It's one of those things that counts down from 10.

Pages 10-5 are bullshit if you ask me but it starts getting interesting from pages 4 to one.

Page 1 is the DNA one and if you get the guys name you can look him up and maybe even find a YouTube video of the documentary I saw where he is interviewed and tells his story and shows the evidence and even passes a lie detector test over whether he's telling the truth or not

• I don't believe in UFO's but I do believe in aliens but I don't think they have been here before

• There are UFOs. In that they are unidentified flying objects. Most of those are debunked. Did you look at those recently declassified files? Only a couple thousand, I believe, were deemed unexplainable. The truth about that is that those sightings are probably military technology that they aren't willing to reveal. We are not being visited by little green men.

• yes obama is a ufo