What would you do if you woke up tomorrow morning and you were an alligator?

Most Helpful Guy

• Alligator? Ok my answer has now changed from the other ones.

First, I would sneak out of neighborhood into the nearest swampy kind of area. If you get caught in this time frame, you will actually be euthanized because of the alligators instincts to return to its first home.
    Once you are in the swampy area, you can live peacefully, eating pretty much whatever you want since you are pretty high up in the food chain now.

Let's be honest though, I'd just be chillin in the lake all day. 😎

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Move to Florida and wait for one of those lovely little snack trays filled with people to come my way.

Silly humans call them "air boat tours".

I'd call them "lunch".

• I would go and pay all the guys that are jerks and the girls that are bitches a nice visit and scare the shit out of them from being shitty people. That is what I would do. :)

• Nice 👍, sticking up for people

• Yes and every time they where a shitty person I would pay them a visit. I bet their attitude would change fast then!

• We have alligators at the Zoo I am at. Expect since it is winter where I live they spend all day laying under their heat lamps.

• Bite you for turning me into an alligator, however indirectly, lol.

• 🐊🔫👧🏻

• Sorry didn't mean to downvote

• lol. It happens, no worries. Other people were more creative than I was, so it was worth the trip back just to see it. =^.^=

• Psssh who cares. All I know is that it's going to be the...

img.memecdn.com/...lligators-so-cute_o_2239841.jpg

• I would swear an oath, then and there, that I'd never drink ever again.

• I would wait for a hot girl to come near the shore and make alligator love to her..*Porn music* .. Sweet alligator lovin'

• Dive into a swamp and be an alligator?

• I would panic, there isn't any water around where I live for miles.

• Eat some fish or something

What Girls Said 7