Have you ever done things on a social site to provoke someone to unfriend you so in order you didn't have to unfriend them first?

Have you ever done something on a social site to provoke someone to unfriend first so in order you didn't have to unfriend them first sort of your own experiment? LOL. Here is a example of what I done or what I mean but first I should better explain. There was this girl on my faceboo list I could tell she's morally bank rupt and full of rebellion trouble to say the least seeing her pictures and post. So I made a couple of comments and IM-ed her too nothing bad but I knew she doesn't know me personally and I done it in order see what did it take to get her to unfriend me.

What Girls Said 1

• That's being an asshole and very judgmental

• She has immoral beliefs and wants to make immoral statements so I guess it is what it is and well worth it too cause I got rid of her. She can keep her rainbows and all that nonsense to herself and those who care now, because I don't.

What Guys Said 1

• No, and I can't think of a situation where I'd want to manipulate someone that way.