You wake up tomorrow and you are now the President of The united States of America. What do you do?

Obama ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ let's go America ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿช๐Ÿ™ˆโ˜•๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ˜‚

america!! write all your free dreams down here...
If icwas Obama, I will distribute free instant food 😂😂😂😂😍😍😍😍 and free cookies for everyone 😍😍😍😉😘😘😘🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🎇🎇🙊🎉🎊🎉🎇🙊

1215

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. Legalizing marijuana
    2. Ban gmos/label gmos

• why is everyone in to weed? I mean it's like it is been legalized ๐Ÿ˜‚ head to Amsterdam

• @jraje don't you think cigarettes look classy and you can die faster? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• No I don't think they look classy. It smells really bad ๐Ÿ˜ท and I have no use for them. I think of cigarettes as cancer sticks. I feel safe w/ weed every now and then. I'm not a stoner though

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 11

• 0|0
  • 0|0
  • Hide probably. Just sit alone in my room, try to sleep, wondering how the fuck I went up being in America and be the president. I couldn't take that responsibility.

• Ahah I can imagine...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just don't have an image but lol its funny ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Go back to sleep and hope it was a bad dream.

• i'd have to get a pc and do everything over video conference

• what are you going to do in the video conference? Nuke korea? ๐Ÿ˜›

• Probably kill myself.

• I would watch TV. The president barely has any power.

• Make weed legal๐Ÿ˜Š

• I'd make a lot of things legal. heeheehaahaa *evil laugh ;)

• Honestly? I'd probably add a few rooms to the list in my quest to get lucky in every room of the White House. Then... after brunch, world peace. I'd ban trapping and fur farms, and trade income tax for sales tax only. That way people keep what they earn and are only taxed on what they want to buy.

• I'd take a nap.

What Guys Said 15

• I'd be like "WTF? how did this happen?"

Anyway... wot else? i'd work on makin time-machines available to public!

• You do know that the president on his own actually has very very little power to do anything?

And anything he does want done, Takes months, if not YEARS of lobbying to achieve.

• Nuke North Korea and most mid East countries except Israel

• I don't know. Since people will still probably break the law, I would change what I have control over.

• Receive oral sex from an intern and ejaculate on her dress.

• Muricans will suffer

• undo all the shit Obama did

• You can't do shit, Congress writes bills to pass into law, they don't really need the president either.

• Resign. I didn't ask for it, and I wouldn't let my country go down the drain because of my inexperience.

• Press THE Button...

to order instant food service!

• ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ glorious heaven...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

• lower the drinking age

• Just give the permission to the anonymous hacker group to take control of the states

• ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ hack all china accounts... ww3 inside a pc... whoooo!!! WW3 my EA games ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ or steam

• Be ridiculous. Redfoo!

• Get a bj from my secretary

• Is she hot? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Waves finger at you ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ "I did not have sexual relations with that woman!"

• Ban the Brazzers. com and order for the execution of johnny sins..

• ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
      Yeah all fake tits... yuck