Which type of Angel are you?

http://www.playbuzz.com/tinmaru11/which-type-of-angel-are-you

I got Archangel
Which type of Angel are you?
You're an Archangel! You are the badass angel of the heavens, protecting earth and her people. You tend to stick to the shadows, and seldom have a companion. You protect the weak and conquer the strong. You are a very strong and sexy individual!

Most Helpful Guy

• Seraph

For those of you who do not know what a Seraph is, a Seraph is an angelic being, belonging to the highest order of the ninefold celestial hierarchy, associated with light, ardor, and purity.

The name seraphim clearly indicates their ceaseless and eternal revolution about Divine Principles, their heat and keenness, the exuberance of their intense, perpetual, tireless activity, and their elevative and energetic assimilation of those below, kindling them and firing them to their own heat, and wholly purifying them by a burning and all-consuming flame; and by the unhidden, unquenchable, changeless, radiant and enlightening power, dispelling and destroying the shadows of darkness

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Messenger Angel
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4eb4-86ce-d09152361a07.jpg
    You're a Messenger Angel! Life of the party! Always on the run though, here and there, just in split seconds! You love to be around people and to laugh. You are more of a wild child and rebel!

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a47-8c80-454c7519cbfb.jpg

You're a Death Angel! Though it may seem that you are scary, the Death Angel as rather soft, and caring. You love people, but being in charge of only dead ones gets boring! You are a smart and mysterious nut!

• I got the Welfare Angel, you are the Welfare Angel, You stink, Live on Food Stamps and can't pay for your own Diapers, You are most frowned apond by other Angels so enjoy eating your cat food alone , you are destined to be on Welfare even in Heaven congratulation thanks for playing my quiz Bum,

• I'm a Guardian Angel. :o

• I guess its more fitting than i expected.
    I am the caring Guardian Angel.

• You're a Death Angel! Though it may seem that you are scary, You love people, but being in charge of only dead ones gets boring! You are a smart and mysterious nut!

• Um... lol

• AWESOMEEEEE I GOT DEATH ANGEL

• Gaurdian angel hete

What Girls Said 16

• Messenger Angel
    You're a Messenger Angel! Life of the party! Always on the run though, here and there, just in split seconds! You love to be around people and to laugh. You are more of a wild child and a rebel!

• Guardian Angel
    You're a Guardian Angel!
    You have an old and caring soul and you don't hesitate to help a friend in need.
    When it comes to your family, you are very protective.
    The Guardian Angel is above all, the sweetest angel. You are very sweet and lucky!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...46a9-b7a3-79fe67797014.jpg

• Archangel

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4213-89b8-5bae5f3752f0.jpg

You're an Archangel! You are the badass angel of the heavens, protecting earth and her people. You tend to stick to the shadows, and seldom have a companion. You protect the weak, and conquer the strong.
    You are a very strong and sexy individual!

• Messenger Angel

• I got Archangel as well!

• You're a Guardian Angel!

I like this 😊☺️

• You're an Archangel! You are the badass angel of the heavens, protecting earth and her people. You tend to stick to the shadows, and seldom have a companion. You protect the weak, and conquer the strong.

• Guardian Angel
    You're a Guardian Angel!
    :)

• You're a Guardian Angel!

• My quiz result is the Messenger Angel

• You're an Archangel! You are the badass angel of the heavens, protecting earth and her people. You tend to stick to the shadows, and seldom have a companion. You protect the weak and conquer the strong. You are a very strong and sexy individual!

• I got guardian angel.

• Guardian Angel

• I got Guardian Angel

• I got Guardian Angel

• I got Death Angel 😳