How long would it take to learn violin 🎻?

Most Helpful Girl

• YEARS. Violin is one of the hardest instruments to master! I tried it for all of two months before I gave up and moved to percussion lol It is not easy AT ALL! At first when you try, it sounds squeaky like some sort of singing alien. Lovely instrument though. Classic. :) Sometimes I wish I would have stuck with it!

Most Helpful Guy

• For normal people? Years probably. For me? I'd never be able to learn as I wouldn't have the focus or patience plus I'm not exactly musically inclined

What Girls Said 4

• Many violinists take years. But its about knowing the notes. If you want to be Vivaldi, its going to take years. It only took me weeks to learn the piano but it would take me years to be Freddie Mercury.

• A long time my friend! My daughter has been playing for 5 years and even though she's extremely talented, she has a loooong way to go!

• My little brother is always on the fiddle. Took him about 5 minutes and at a very early age!!

Seriously, it's a question of the length of a piece of string. You never stop learning. But for your own pleasure, probably a year or so.

• Years and years dude.

What Guys Said 0