What moment has made you the happiest in life so far?

mine was probably at a hardcore concert, right in the most pit

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, it sounds cheesy, but being in love. At the time, it was easily the best thing that I'd ever felt in my life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm just thankful to be alive. It was pouring rain today and I started swerving side to side on the on ramp to get on the freeway. That could have ended badly, but it didn't thankfully. ☺

• Glad you're ok.

• @Ashely_Princess thank you Ashely! Yes, he was!!! <3 :)

• @XNicholeMariex3 Maybe that's why you are so beautiful. You remind me of what we used to call an "Ivory Girl".

What Guys Said 10

• Night of Wednesday 22 August 1990, Washington Park, Troy NY USA. I became a couple with a beautiful girl who I wanted to marry and felt was the love of my life. 23.5 years after she dumped me, I am still devastated.

• The first time I went to Disney World and I was 12 at the time , that was probably the best thing that I can remember happening to me

• Mine o it was in what seems like a life time ago lol.

• Intimate moments.

• That one time I got really high in my friend's minivan

• The moment i met ma other half @complicated_soul baby 💋

• Adopting a paradigm based entirely in reality. Happened about a year ago.

• I'm not sure. I haven't been very happy in quite a long time.

• The time my Mother came out from a surgury

• When my little league team all signed a card and gave me a Dunkin Donuts gift card at the end of the season. I cried

What Girls Said 8

• Well... Probably there are many. But I'd say some of the happiest moments I lived were after a violin performance had gone well.

Or also... When I was loving to study what I studied (now not so much, but due to some personal problems).

Discovering love with my boyfriend has also made me another kind of happy (btw I am f***in missing him right now. Hate when this happens).

• And I guess some happy moments with family (there were many. But now it comes to mind our family vacations).

• Travel. <3 :)

• i cannot chose one..

• having my daughter.
    0_0
    i used to love shows like the one you explained but the guys i used to go with targeted girl so i would end up getting hit x'D no thanks

• Being able to see my relatives after several years.

• My nephew being born.

• I will let you know when it happens.

• Nothing really, I'm still waiting for it :/