What moment has made you the happiest in life so far?

mine was probably at a hardcore concert, right in the most pit

1|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, it sounds cheesy, but being in love. At the time, it was easily the best thing that I'd ever felt in my life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm just thankful to be alive. It was pouring rain today and I started swerving side to side on the on ramp to get on the freeway. That could have ended badly, but it didn't thankfully. ☺

2|0
    0|0
    • Glad you're ok.

• Show All
    • @Ashely_Princess thank you Ashely! Yes, he was!!! <3 :)

• @XNicholeMariex3 Maybe that's why you are so beautiful. You remind me of what we used to call an "Ivory Girl".

What Guys Said 10

• Night of Wednesday 22 August 1990, Washington Park, Troy NY USA. I became a couple with a beautiful girl who I wanted to marry and felt was the love of my life. 23.5 years after she dumped me, I am still devastated.

2|0
    0|0
  • The first time I went to Disney World and I was 12 at the time , that was probably the best thing that I can remember happening to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine o it was in what seems like a life time ago lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Intimate moments.

0|0
    0|0
  • That one time I got really high in my friend's minivan

0|0
    0|0
  • The moment i met ma other half @complicated_soul baby 💋

0|0
    0|0
  • Adopting a paradigm based entirely in reality. Happened about a year ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. I haven't been very happy in quite a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • The time my Mother came out from a surgury

0|1
    0|0
  • When my little league team all signed a card and gave me a Dunkin Donuts gift card at the end of the season. I cried

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Well... Probably there are many. But I'd say some of the happiest moments I lived were after a violin performance had gone well.

Or also... When I was loving to study what I studied (now not so much, but due to some personal problems).

Discovering love with my boyfriend has also made me another kind of happy (btw I am f***in missing him right now. Hate when this happens).

1|0
    0|0
    • And I guess some happy moments with family (there were many. But now it comes to mind our family vacations).

• Travel. <3 :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i cannot chose one..

1|0
    0|0
  • having my daughter.
    0_0
    i used to love shows like the one you explained but the guys i used to go with targeted girl so i would end up getting hit x'D no thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • Being able to see my relatives after several years.

1|0
    0|0
  • My nephew being born.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will let you know when it happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really, I'm still waiting for it :/

0|0
    0|0