If you can have super powers and do something heroic for a day, what would you do? Why?

what superpowers would it be?

it can be weird and think of "the end justifies the means" XD

any other ideas? thought of it for FUN. not against people or animals. so please don't hate it.

• clean the environment and the atmosphere
  • annihilate the corrupt politicians
  • invent super giant/tiny machines or friendly machines like Baymax
    Vote C
  • reverse the ecosystem cycle of hunting in animals
    Vote D
  • change the weather around the world for a day
    Vote E
  • control time for a day
    Vote F
  • others. please specify :))
    Vote G
i shouldn't have included others in the poll. PLEASE SELECT ONE and NOT OTHERS but you are free to add other that concerns personal or world ideas in the comments :)

just curios what would prevail, the technology, politics, animal kingdom or the environment.
i hope you get the reverse cyle for animals. What I mean is to give a weaker/ lower animal in hierarchy a chance to beat the crap out of the higher/stronger animals.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be charismatic enough to convince any person in the world to change their heart and give up their hatred bigotry and discrimination.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• I would travel the world and eliminate every oppressive government official and overthrow the government in general if need be, starting with North Korea.

• I would use my super-trekian nerdyness to annihilate corrupt politicians... and then steal all the cookies...

• I would want a extremely loud voice so I could tell everybody to go f*** off...
    OH WAIT... I do that now!!!

• Destroy the ONU. It is useless and corrupted anyways.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd stop all wars. Stop so much suffering and so many needless deaths.

• I would clean the environment and the atmosphere