Do you ever feel like this?

I'm in a miserable mood. You know the kind, where I hate everybody, everything, everywhere. Do you ever feel like that? How do you pull yourself out it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i do at times... so much so that i ended up deactivating my GaG account as a rash descision. Obviously regretting it, coz i'm back lol

I often have to talk myself out of feeling that way, because if i don't it gets progessively worse.

Going to the gym and having a good workout always puts me in a better frame of mind 😊

Letting a good friend know how i feel helps too, because they help me to feel more positive

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

• Yes. I turn off my phone and take a long walk, try got get positive thoughts. If I feel like this I would like to be alone. Everyone has those days that's life!

• yes and mostly when i'm about to have my period

• yes i do sometimes.. i just go to my room.. stare at the ceiling.. or sometimes ice cream helps too

• It's hard to get out of that mood. Just try doing things that make you happy, hobbies or exercise

• Yes. It lasts for a few minutes then I just shrug it off.

• Yes all the time normally I'll get fresh air
    Lauren to music
    Write
    Go on a long walk
    Bit I have a lot of things I do

• When i'm on my period😁

What Guys Said 1