You just watched a horror film. It's a stormy night, no electricity, no one in your house besides you. Will you be scared? Even a tiny bit?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I wish I would have a girl with me that I can "comfort" and "protect". Oh, well.

What Guys Said 7

• I would feel magical. A stormy night with no power and even without electricity I could watch a move. lol

• I don't think so. I usually laugh at horror movies and try to guess what order people are going to die in (erm, maybe I'm a little weird, idk). When you look at horror movies as comedies, they don't become so scary anymore.

• Yes, ofcourse.

Except, it's not something i would do.

• Probably not, trained in hand to hand combat, I own tons of weapons and have two dogs one that sleeps with me and another that guards the entrances down stairs and they bark at everything even the wind. There would be no logical sense to be afraid.

• no i like it

• It may sound crazy funny lol but when I'm scared or uneasy I fap

• I think I be ok as I always watch horror movies saying this is so silly.
    As if that happens

What Girls Said 14

• I get frightened really easily by jump scares and a good horror atmosphere, but stormy nights and being alone doesn't scare me.

In fact, I enjoy stormy nights and love watching the night sky from my house with a warm cup of tea. If there's no electricity suddenly after I finished watching, I'll just go see my friends because no electricity means I can't even make a cuppa and that just blows. I wouldn't associate the electric going out with something paranormal.

If it's super late at night, I'll just go to sleep really and hopefully it'll be back up in the morning. :)

That being said, even though I get easily frightened by horror themes and what have you, I've always been drawn to it. When I was younger, nothing could scare me. Over the years I've grown to be a wuss, but the interest in horror, paranormal and other creepy stuff always remained.

• Of course I'd be scared. Extremely scared. That's why I never watch horror movies alone. I'm a pussy.

• I know martial arts and I own a dog to protect me but honestly if it really came to that I would still be scared as hell! Sometimes I'm already scared when I'm alone in our house without horror movies and storms - Our house is pretty big and old tho.. so that adds to the spooky factor I would say.

• nope i don't think i would be scared... ok maybe a little LOL

• honestly? i'll shat my pants :(

• a tiny bit... no.. but.. i would be scared to death..

• Yes, definitely. I can frighten myself even during the day with my imagination. Yeah, I'd defo be freaking and jumping at every noise.

• I'll be screaming and crying simultaneously.

• If I'm completely alone... probably. I'm such a wimp in the dark 😱🙈

• Hmmm.. Just how would I have been able to watch a horror film, or come to that anything else, if there was no electricity!

Stupid question I know.. Forgive me please, I am only a mere female.

• I even got my guard up with electricity

• I just watched oujia board yesterday, and fell asleep 😔. So, not really.

• How did I watch the horror film without electricity?

• Electricity gone after you finished watching

• If its daylight i wouldn't care