Girls, need suggestion?

I like this guy but really shy to ask him out. Do you guys think he is good looking enough and worth a shot to try asking him out. Here is a pic of him i got from facebook:
(And can you suggest how i should ask him out)
Girls, need suggestion?

Updates:
I want to know another girl's point of view.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you total strangers or somehow know each other? Have you talk with each other before or this would be really the first time?

Try to start with a small talk and exchange numbers if it goes well. Depends on your situation, like if in school you can have lunch together not necessarily just alone with him. It'd be easier to talk in a group of friends esp if you're not that close.

Or if you can ask him out right away, then why not. Go for it! ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• if you like him based purely on looks, thats kind of sad.
    if you liked him enough his looks shouldn't matter as for asking him out just ask him if he wants to come out for coffee, a drink or go two a movie?

good luck

3|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't drag someones Facebook picture and use it even if it's to ask about their attractiveness without their knowledge he might flip out if he knew his picture was being used like that o. o

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, he isn't my type but don't rush into. Take your time ask him out in a date and see what happens from there

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask him out. What is the worst that can happen?

0|0
    0|0
  • i think he's good.

0|0
    0|0