Why do good people get bad?

Why does no one care? I do good to everyone and help all in the world i can. Behave my best and be as polite as i can. Whenever someone needs me i reach out to them and help. Nobody cares about me? No family not anyone... Not even my girl. For people... I think they dont understand me and they just don't pity me... like ever. Maybe the world hates me? . I always grey up with a fear that wen i grow up im going to do bad... big things but not good. Im going to spread misery and pain to all. But then my girl changed that fear deep down me... I felt i could choose to be good and kill that gut feeling but now i feel like its inevitable. If not that bad... I will still end up a bad soul.

Most Helpful Guy

• So many people only care about themselves. They use good people like you and myself and never are there for us. It is all about them and what they want and who cares about anyone else. Why do you think so many marriages fail these days, so many people's relationships and friendships break up. Many people don't care anymore or take the time to care for anyone else anymore. You can be nice to people but don't let yourself get used. If your girlfriend is just using you maybe it is time to break it off with her.

• But i can't... I love her... And what about family.. Can u break up with them too?

• Well said.. .. thanks..

• Yeah it is true mate so try to clam down. Remember you are only affecting yourself.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Your deeds will pay of at the end, just have patience.

• So we do all those good so that one day we get the same good back or becuz its right and thats what our heart asks for?

• We don't do good deeds to get good things in future... its our heart, our nature that makes us do such stuffs.

I am a semiatheist and I say "LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO GIVE FUCKS ABOUT PEOPLE NOT CARING OF YOU"

• I might just be self conscious, or over nice to people