What do you do to prevent yourself from crying?

I'm a person that cries very easily, even when I'm angry, I will cry. If I'm at home, I'd cry it out. But right now, I can't cry or I'll get unwanted attention.

I'm outside right now, so that's why I said I can't cry or I'll get unwanted attention from people.

Most Helpful Guy

• It just a simple expression of human. don't think much about that.
    you just need someone to talk to. to share what's going on with your life...
    remember, life is for once, so live free.
    make friendship with new people, try new things ;)

• If only I could :/ I don't talk to anyone regarding my stuffs/feelings etc, I always bottle them up until I feel like I am even emotionless now

• I think I could help you. I've join a group on facebook.
      *not my group nor it's promotion ;)
      .
      if you have fb account then pm me for the details

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• I don't do anything to stop myself crying when I have to. To let it all out is the best way to get over what ever caused the tears. I'm a very emotional guy, it's ingrained in my personality, so there is nothing I can do but accept who I am, and shed tears when something gets to me.

• I wish I could, but I don't want to cry in front of all my friends :/

• I understand, but it really doesn't matter. That's what true friends are for, to support each other when things get tough.

• I'll do things dat make me happy then... and if they didn't help... oh well i'd just cry if they made me feel better

• You can't, when my uncle died i tried to hold my breath and squeezed my throat, it gave me enough time to get some distance

• The only time I cry is when I have a particularly pleasant yawn.

• What prevents me is that I know I gonna get rekt, people gotta be hittin my face and dropping the disrespect on me.
    I am not used to cry even when I want to I just can't, like if it's blocked but when I cry it's like 3-6 tears and done

• Just caught. Look it up.

What Girls Said 5

• I will think of happy thoughts, let these happy thoughts distract me from crying. I don't like crying in public, it sucks.

• There's no happy thoughts for me to think of.. Yeah ikr, crying in public is kinda awkward :/

• If I'm outside where there is many people, I will pretend to play with my phone, so that I seem busy. I will distract myself.

• I'll go the toilet and cry there until I'm done then I will go out again.

• Nice one. But then, my eyes would be red af 😳

• I just cry it out

• I never let myself cry, no matter what happens, or where am I. I bottle everything up.

• You're tough. I bottle all my feelings and emotions up, but once in awhile I'd cry everything out like a freaking baby..

• I don't like crying.. Its just me.. I cannot see people cry, I will have the urge to cry then..