Would you be interested to know what other people think about you?

Are you curious what your acquaintances think about you and how they see you? What are main things that you would like to get feedback about from others?

0|0
0|11

Most Helpful Guy

• We will never know , what people on their mind is not going to work with the expressive way they speak, you see, the biggest linguistic weakness is we project a lot of meaningful things into one word, and generalize it with individual comprehension, for example ,"happy", what is happy. what's your happy or mine?

the demerit of language always making quite a few trouble out of misunderstanding in our life. what people try to express always end in a place that being shredded off by their unskillful phraseology which results in hurting other's feeling.

i will say better not to try unless there's reading mind machine invented.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• It would be interesting to get objective information about it because it would help me understand better how other people think. However I don't believe having them just give their impression would very useful or instructive. Most people don't really know what they think, odd as that might seem and they are generally playing some kind of social game even when they believe they are being honest, so what comes out of their mouth requires a lot of decoding.

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought everyone is interested. I thought half of mot peoples' behavior is based on what they think others think about them?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm curious, but if I don't care much about them, then I don't care what they think.

0|0
    0|0
  • No longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Maybe slightly curious, but people have their own opinions, even bad. They just don't know that I may have mutual feelings about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I assume they don't like me. It's very liberating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. If I know my wrongs, and trues by myself, thats enough to me. I don't need anyone to give me his/her opinions about me. I'm fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I'd be naturally curious, but I wouldn't wanna change anything coz I'm happy how I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i don't give a crap about what they think

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.